Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Kim
Kim

Best Super I could find

Good environmental and human rights investment options, also transparent, indicating clearly what companies you will invest in by choosing this superannuation company. Easy to establish, transfer funds into and use

Jordan
JordanGippsland, VIC

Proud

You have only made me more money for retirement, unlike others that have lost me thousands from stupid investing.
Plus it feels good to be finding a sustainable future.
I have been with Future super for just over a year now, so happy with the results and the options of contribution to this sick planet.

Greg
GregCentral, SA

Future secured for my grandchildren

Has been less than a year but I've watched my super grow. Everyone should invest in renewable energy if we want to save our planet. Our politicians have their greedy fingers in the coal and gas industry pie. Not me!

Danial
DanialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great ethical company

Future Super and their refusal to support archaic practices are paving the way forward. From the time I switched over to Future they have been an absolute delight to deal with.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Everything you want and more

You need a super that does a decent job and that's what these guys do. The bonus is that they refuse to invest in fossil fuels and instead invest in renewables. It's your money and if I had to invest in one of the other that's the choice I'd make too! Win-win. The process of transitioning is ridiculously easy. Ridiculously easy. They really thought of everything.

yianni.kyri
yianni.kyriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is literally good for the earth and good for your super!

They offer really good returns, they are extremely good for the environment (source: marketforces.com.au) and they are super nice!!! easy to sign up, no app but the website is good enough.

Clayton D.
Clayton D.Sydney, NSW

Great platform/service

Easy to navigate. Seamless transition from my previous fund. Professional customer service. I predominantly switched to this fund because I was drawn to their outstanding social and environmental goals and values.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mlee
MleePeel, WA

Includes logging in industries they don't support

I searched ethical super funds and Future Super was the only one that mentioned logging. I made enquiries that were answered thoroughly and concerns I have about native forest clearing have been forwarded to the Impact team. I would like to see all native forests not supported by investment but high conservation areas are a start. I joined this week.

Recently joined. watched a freindlyjordy vid

I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience. As I have anxiety and am unable to attend climate rallies I place my faith in the handlings of my money within my super fund.

Hayden R.
Hayden R.Sydney, NSW

Switching was so easy

I'd been putting off switching because I was afraid it'd take a lot of effort. Nope. 5 minutes. Signed up, consolidated super from elsewhere, done. Saving the planet couldn't be easier.

Future Super are creating a future I want to retire into!

I first joined Future Super in 2014, I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience.

Fiona
FionaVictoria

Super switch

I looked at a comprehensive review of where our super funds invest and I was absolutely appalled to see that our major Australian funds invest terrible investments and are actually supporting our planet's decline for wealth - Rio Tinto a good example of this. The thing I like with Future Super is that this is a choice I can make from the ground up and I don't have to sit back and support bad government decision making.

Have been with super for 3+ years, highly recommend

Great organisation

I believe that investing my superannuation into Future Super is a great way to help save the planet. I can't think of a better way to invest than to invest in something that benefits everyone.

Worst Super Fund I've ever encountered

I joined Future Super at the beginning of 2019. I transferred a large amount of Super. I wanted to be ethically responsible with my money. I shopped around, read reviews and thought it would be great. My money did absolutely nothing for the entire time it was invested. It ONLY increased due to my super contributions. When I finally left FS for another fund my investment had made $1451 in 2 years. When I moved my money to another fund in two weeks I'd made $457. I know things fluctuate, but FS was terrible!. I'm sure the reviews on here are fake too. I really DO NOT recommend Future Super. The fees were really bad also.

Katie C.
Katie C.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic Super community to be a part of

Future Super is an incredibly informative platform that offers much more than just your regular superannuation company. They keep you up to date with current sustainability initiatives and how your savings are contributing to this.

DP
DPSydney

Worst ever

I finally took my Super out of Future Super and within a week (of my money being in my new fund) I had earned on my investment a third of what I'd earned with Future Super in a full year. Future Super is a ridiculously terrible Super Fund. I think the "excellent" reviews are fake as well. I paid so many fees and my investment only went up when my employer paid into it monthly. The rest of the time it just went down due to its poor performance and fees. Do not use this super fund.

Jenna F.
Jenna F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to switch with a positive impact upon our future

I've been with Future Super for a few years now and it was such an easy switch to make. I love knowing that my money isn't supporting companies that have a negative impact upon this earth

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Future Super

I've been with Future Super for a couple of years and they made switching so easy!

So glad to have my super with an ethical super that's invested in the future!

Marelle L.
Marelle L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company, easy to use

Switching to Future Super was as easy as clicking a few buttons, after that they consolidated my super from other funds and set up my account for me. Since then I have had a great experience with the website and layout - I am able to select the type of investments I want my money to go towards and I trust Future Super to invest my super appropriately.

Laure L.
Laure L.Sydney, NSW

Positive Impact, Positive Returns

One of the most impactful things individuals can do to fight climate change is to change their bank and superannuation to companies that actively divest from fossil fuels. Future Super does exactly that, whilst providing solid returns, and a great customer experience on top of things. I'm very happy I made the switch, and they made it so easy for me!

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Great return

Great return in such a short time while been with FutureSuper, my partner has also noticed the increase, customer over two years. Thanks FutureSuper, keep up the great work go team

g g.
g g.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy to have made the switch

I joined Future Super just after Covid 19 hit. In a year of losses, I am happy to say that my Super has not lost a dollar in all that time.

best ethical choice i have ever made

good customer service, easy roll over, great to invest in renewables, best ethical choice I have ever made, keep up the good work, hopefully more people will change and switch to Future Super!!

Nigel M.
Nigel M.South East Queensland, QLD

outstanding

I've had my super managed in the past by at least 3 others and this has been by far my best and most comfortable and inspiring experience. just perfect. thank you.

Other Retail Superannuation Funds