Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional ethical super fund with high performing investment options

1.5 years with Future Super. Highly satisfied with performance of the renewables plus growth investment option. Great customer service and user-friendly online web interface. Also very satisfied with the insurance application process and rates reasonable fees.

April
AprilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best thing I ever did

Great Service, was easy to roll over from my other super account and amongst all of my friends, family and colleagues I am one of the few who did not lose money during the COVID19 crisis (at this present time). For me it was an ethical decision, as whilst I did not know where my money was being invested before, that was part of the problem, as it is easy to turn a blind eye to something you cannot see.

Ethics and performance

I moved my super to future super for ethical reasons just over a year ago, however it has been the best performing super fund amongst my colleagues. What a Win/win

Kate Ringvall
Kate RingvallCanberra 2600, ACT

Ethical Investing at it's best!

I've been with Future Super since the started and have never regretted my choice. Ethical investing for my super is the only choice, for my children's future and the future of the planet.

Zoe
ZoeVictoria

An excellent super fund - I recommend them to everyone!

Great customer service and communication. It is a relief knowing that my money is being invested in only ethical companies. Been with them for about 2 years and very satisfied with their performance during a challenging time economically.

Cause it's real

I have been with future super for about a month. I am satisfied with future super cause I believe in an intelligent , symbiotic, progressive way to harmonize for our children's , children's , children's , ECT. Way forward. I believe event the most oldest person is child.

Lewis C.
Lewis C.Perth, WA

very happy with returns and ethics

ive been very happy with the recovery of my super balance post covid, after a steep drop it has been very quick to regain the lost ground. they continue to lead the market in ethical investment

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Economical and Environmental.

Future Super ticked the boxes, both profitable growth in investments and sustainability. Had a serious look around with Future Super coming out on top in all categories. Would recommend to anyone looking for a switch.

Claire Owen
Claire OwenSydney, NSW

A super company investing a safe and healthy future

I joined Future Super in September last year, and I am so happy with them. It feels so good to be with a super company that is focused on investments that are good for all of us - and for not just my generation, but those to come.

Changing to Future Super was so much easier than I expected, it honestly took about 20 minutes. I highly recommend.

Bek V.
Bek V.Hobart, TAS

Happy to be helping not hindering!

I've been with Future super for about two months and am so happy with it thus far, performance is great, its easy to navigate, the staff are friendly and helpful, and I'm doing something great for the environment without making much effort haha! Gotta love that. Thanks to friendlyjordies whose video I watched.

S Worsman
S WorsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money speaks

Future Super have been incredibly friendly and engaging and the upside of having our money aiding our future rather than hindering it is a great thing! We've been happy ever since we switched to Future Super.

Voting with my feet and joining an ethical community

I have been with Future Super for just over a year.

I am extremely satisfied with the investments, informative nature and performance of FutureSuper. They have been transparent in their conduct and direction of the fund. My money is safe and supporting growth areas aligned with my values

EJGO
EJGOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethical and invest well.

After researching which super to join, Future Super came out on top. They don't put money (directly or otherwise) into iffy things like fossil fuels, logging, human rights, labour rights abuses and animal cruelty. They do invest in the right things- renewable energy, recycling, education and healthcare. Indirect investing is the thing you've gotta watch out for and I believe with Future Super you are.

Great communication

I've been written Future Super for nearly 2 years. During this time I've received more communication about Future Super's activities and relevant admin than my previous funds Equip Super and UniSuper, but not an annoying amount, just a nice amount. They've resolved any issues I've had quickly and simply, they've been really friendly, and most importantly to me they empower me to put my money towards having a positive impact on climate change.

Alex K P
Alex K PHobart, TAS

If you care about the future and the environment..

I’ve only been with Super Future for a couple of months now but I’m so glad I made the switch (thanks to friendlyjordies for their recommendation!) Future Super are great- an ethical super fund! If you care about the future and the environment, switch your Super over :)

Melanie
MelanieMid North Coast, NSW

Ethical, friendly, simple to switch

Where you use your money really counts! So, if you are looking for a great ethical super fund then I would recommend Future Super. Simple, easy to move your money, great policies and good transparency. Go for it!

Recommended by FriendlyJordies - Ethical, Simple, Transparent!

Super easy to switch funds (consolidate), well designed website, much better and more transparent than my old super fund (HESTA) where I didn't know where my money was being invested. I am very happy to say I am now with Future Super! (Found through a friendlyjordies video lol).

Nicholas Mehta
Nicholas Mehta

Fantastic Cause, Fully Transparent

Investing in more than just my future

I changed to Future Super recently because I wanted to ensure that my super was being invested in industries and projects that will have a positive impact on the world rather than supporting the fossil fuel industry, gambling, tobacco etc. The process has been seamless and effortless and I have no regrets in my decision to transfer.

Tim
Tim

Recommend to all

Been with them for a couple of years and have been impressed by their service. Have recommended to friends, colleagues and family. One colleague was surprised to learn I was getting a better return than he was from his non-divested fund.

Ticks all the boxes.

Divestment was my first priority in choosing Future Super and from there it was a seamless and quick process to organise my superannuation. Website negotiation is simple and efficient and communication was also quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

Kjr
Kjr

Perfect service

I have been with future for 4 years and cant fault them. I cannot fault them they have been helpful from the get go. Will be recomending to all my friends

Declan
DeclanPerth, WA

The best way to ensure a sustainable future.

It took me at most two minutes to sign up, the website is also very well designed and is transparent in what it does. If you care about the future of the environment as well as ethical praactises then signing up to future super should be the first thing on your mind.

Natalia Figueroa
Natalia FigueroaSydney, NSW

Ethical and sustainable economy

Investing our money in an ethical and sustainable economy is the only way forward, as we live in a finite Earth. We need to look after our planet, and all its living creatures, in an equitable and ethical way.

Sam K.
Sam K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How to make your mark environmentally

It’s well renown, it’s trusted, and it’s one of the most environmentally friendly superfunds in Australia. It has funded many renewable energy projects in this country, including 9000 homes in 2019 to my memory

Other Retail Superannuation Funds