Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees
Joe
JoeSydney

Great ethical causes, atrocious website/accessibility.

Future super has pretty good performance, they also support some great causes.
However, their website/portal is so slow it's almost unusable, I attempted to login on multiple occasions but gave up due to how long it took.

Performance and ethical impact are great, but being able to access my money is a priority above all else, this issue has existed for months and knowing that this still hasn't been resolved nor does it seem to be a priority does not fill me with confidence, that I am able to trust this company that relies heavily on tech with my money.

My current role is in website/digital performance and out of the 100s of website I have reviewed this takes the cake as being the worst.

TimSydney, NSW

Great idea but the fees are ridiculous

Simon Woods
Simon WoodsNSW, 2650

Not For Everyone

Was really hoping this super fund would cater for all walks of life but sadly their insurance provider let the company down, was really disappointing to learn i wouldn't be covered due to my career choice, after all what good is a superannuation if they can't protect their clients.
Would of been a really good super to get amongst if only their insurance covered more people.
Communication was good, mainly talked through their facebook page and private messaging.

John B.Future Super
Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Matthew R.
Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.
Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty
Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives