Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Blake Hawkins
Blake HawkinsSydney, NSW

Great experience, powerful and effective way to reduce emissions

Rates and Fees

wonderful!

Yes! Despite the amount of repetitive ads I get about them online, they are VERY good. Super friendly and approachable and an amazing cause! An effortless way to improve the world :)

Future SuperFuture Super

Thank you, Burns! People like you make it effortless.

And maybe the repetitive ads are to say we hope you are thinking about your super because we think about it every day ;)

Tadpole
TadpoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes Superannuation super

I am very happy with Super Future. They are an ethical company. Joining the company was much easier than others. I haven't been with them that long to know if they perform well.

Future SuperFuture Super

Thanks for the kind words, ease and ethics are at our core.

Isaac O.
Isaac O.Perth, WA

Doing god's work

A super fund that does the right thing AND stays competitive? Couldn't be better. Been with em for six months now and they made the switch super easy. Invest in what's right.

Future SuperFuture Super

You know what's right Isaac! Thank you for making the planet a better place, and for choosing to not invest in fossil fuels.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Haha renewables go brrrr!

Woo! Praise the power of THE SUN! Coal has no future, it's best to switch to renewables and make some of that sweet dosh while circumventing the complete annihilation of all life on Earth.

Future SuperFuture Super

Feels good knowing your sweet retirement savings are doing good for a better planet and future. Thank you!

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Friendly Jordies said to so I did stooge! We are gonna out do the governments damage and get those renewables in! If you like green? Go greener than you ever have before

Future SuperFuture Super

Thank you Emz! The best way to go greener than before is by switching your super. Welcome!

Jack incorporated
Jack incorporated South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible service

These guys are doing incredible work and should be supported and encouraged. They invest in long term improvements and they invest in the future of the planet. I can not recommend them more

Future SuperFuture Super

Thank you for the words, Jack! It's people like you, that are making our planet a better place.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Declan
DeclanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Environmentally Friendly

I really love how Future Super divests from fossil fuels and invests in renewable energies! It was also super easy to sign up to and redirect my incomes that were going to 2 other supers.

Future SuperFuture Super

Declan, thank you! An easy switch for a better future. Welcome!

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethical super fund with good values!

Future super is awesome! Their ethical values won we over when switching from rest. Would definitely make the switch if you’re passionate about the divestment of fossil fuels and other planet and people harming industries!

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Future Super Future for all of us!

2016 i joined when it was still brand new because i was desperate to stop giving fossil fuel companies with investing power of my super. My super has grown more in Future Super than with my old fund, and i love being able to log in and see exactly where my super is being invested. As well knowing my super is leading the way in social justice issues, diversity and respect. so proud to be part of Future Super.

Future SuperFuture Super

Thank you! Love that you were an early adopter. We're glad you are part of our movement in creating a future free from climate change and inequality. Thank you.

Lou Sarsol
Lou Sarsol Gippsland, VIC

It let's me address my guilt without having to personally change anything day-to-day.

I joined a few months ago, I am not sure how I am directly helping our planet yet.
What I do know is that I am no longer funding dead technology that harms our planet.
That I am thankful for, thank you Future Super!

Future SuperFuture Super

Welcome! And how you are directly helping the planet is by moving your money out of the fossil fuel industry and into climate solutions that will help combat climate change. We are thankful for members like you.

Sam
SamHobart, TAS

Super of the future

I have been with this super fund for 4ish years now, performance pre, post and during COVID was great and they are trying to invest my money ethically which I like.

Future SuperFuture Super

Hey Sam, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your positive feedback and thanks for investing in an equitable and fossil fuel free future!

Kushla M.
Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best super fund I’ve been with!

Since being with future Super I have had the equivalent of not exceeded the interest on my old super account and the communication and transparency is exactly what I was looking for in an ethical super fund. cannot recommend them enough. Super happy customer!

Most ethical fund from my research

I’ve been with them for many years, since they started.
I mostly value their super ethical standards, returns have been good, support has always been friendly and importantly for me they don’t charge fees on withdrawals (I’m over retirement age)
Exceeded my expectations which is a rare thing in this country

Maxine.M.
Maxine.M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, good for the environment

I have been with them for a few years now. Always receive great customer service. I wanted to make sure my money wasn't invested in fossil fuels or anything unethical and that is Future Super!

Matthew R.
Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.
Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty
Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives