LEIGH-ANNE

LEIGH-ANNESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fund for renewable energies.

1 month and very happy. Easy to switch and a prompt reply/ follow up. Highly recommended for all the right reasons. I have told all my friends and colleaugues too

Superdooper

SuperdooperSydney, NSW

Sloppy administration

I had delays rolling my money out due to them provided inacurate information like the mailing address for the documents. Even when I finally sat with them and confirmed they had all the information needed I lost another 4 days as they asked then for more information. They have poor online features. Customer service people are good and follow up well but I think their systems need some streamlining.

John B.Future Super

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Alexandra W.asked

How much do your annual fees equate to.

bretann

From what I can figure out Alexandra their fees are 0.98% on your balance plus an Admin fee? of $1.80/week
You will have to get confirmation from them but apparently they REFUSE to answer questions here or email

Alexandra W.

I actually called them to ask what the actual break down would be based on my current balance and they would refuse to advise me over the phone as well as the rep was not qualified to give me that information.. thank you for your feedback though.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives