• Rates and Fees
Joe

JoeSydney

Great ethical causes, atrocious website/accessibility.

Future super has pretty good performance, they also support some great causes.
However, their website/portal is so slow it's almost unusable, I attempted to login on multiple occasions but gave up due to how long it took.

Performance and ethical impact are great, but being able to access my money is a priority above all else, this issue has existed for months and knowing that this still hasn't been resolved nor does it seem to be a priority does not fill me with confidence, that I am able to trust this company that relies heavily on tech with my money.

My current role is in website/digital performance and out of the 100s of website I have reviewed this takes the cake as being the worst.

Rates and Fees

Reasonable Fair

I compared funds and I found this to be the one that invests in the objectives that I bereave in. When you consider the Unethical Criminal Behaviour of the Banking $money lending Usury oligarchs and the Speculation Looting that has been endemic since the inception of the federal reserve and in the 1940`s the international (Murder)monetary fund world bank world trade organisation and even the Criminality of the political powers in Australia which is Still Subservient to a Theocracy britain(Usurping killingdom)u.k.
there is a lot of Work to be done in easing the sting of Poverty and Stopping Further Environmental Destruction That`s Why I Am Glad that My Super funds can Help in this Quest.

Russell
Russell

This should be foremost in our concerns

TimSydney, NSW

Great idea but the fees are ridiculous

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Rowyn

Rowyn

So good! So far!

So easy to access online portal, the staff are lovely -Australian's also.
I can see my super increase on the screen.

John B.Future Super

Thanks for the review Rowyn! Glad to hear you are happy with Future Super. We'd love to know if there is anything we can improve on and feel free to get in touch if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers, Freya

Green options

Great incentive to stay with this Super fund. Lets hope that their fees get competitive too as well as a green focus on investments

John B.Future Super

Hey Phillip! Great to hear you are enjoying investing green. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we'd love to hear how we can do even better! Thanks, Freya

Progress in action

Great ethics across the board.
I trust that they are doing what I want with my money and there's no dodgy deals going on in industries I dislike.
The right balance of communication is had with customers.
As someone who is from abroad (and not understanding Supers) maybe a bit more segmenting of info to know who might need 'coaching' through options of what you should/could look at putting away each pay cheque.
Overall, a refreshingly 'right on' progressive organisation.

Grayson C

Grayson CGeelong

Great for a guilt free set and forget retirement.

Simon Woods

Simon WoodsNSW, 2650

Not For Everyone

Was really hoping this super fund would cater for all walks of life but sadly their insurance provider let the company down, was really disappointing to learn i wouldn't be covered due to my career choice, after all what good is a superannuation if they can't protect their clients.
Would of been a really good super to get amongst if only their insurance covered more people.
Communication was good, mainly talked through their facebook page and private messaging.

John B.Future Super

Clean Air,Clean Water, Clean Energy.

Lets get rid of the Fossils in Canberra , bring on the forward thinking New Blood and lets get down to Business
Bring on : THE RENEWABLES. :

John B.Future Super

Woohoo! We completely agree Malla. Thanks for being apart of the movement to a cleaner more sustainable future. Thanks, Freya

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Alexandra W.asked

How much do your annual fees equate to.

bretann

From what I can figure out Alexandra their fees are 0.98% on your balance plus an Admin fee? of $1.80/week
You will have to get confirmation from them but apparently they REFUSE to answer questions here or email

Alexandra W.

I actually called them to ask what the actual break down would be based on my current balance and they would refuse to advise me over the phone as well as the rep was not qualified to give me that information.. thank you for your feedback though.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives