• Rates and Fees

Emma Rozairo

Emma Rozairo

For those who care about where your hard earned Super goes!

Love the updates on performance and what's going on in the renewable energy space. I take more interest in where my hard earned super is being invested thanks to Future Super.

Abbie

AbbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service & communication is great, the improved online portal is fantastic, super growth is good, but most of all the ethics/ESG focus of Future Super is what matters most to me (love some of the new company policies by the way).

Marianne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Investing with a good conscience

I have been with Future Super about 3 years - my returns have been excellent, and my conscience is happy too. Great customer service along with ethical investment. Very happy to be with Future Super. Recommended it to my account nephew who works in forestry (trying to make it sustainable), and he switched. That tells me it is a sound choice!

They get it!

This is one of the very few companies in the world that really seem to get that climate change is going to devastate our planet unless we change our ways. The returns are excellent, and all while we are sure that we aren't making things worse.

eric

ericPerth, WA

FutureSuper - Yes

Its an awesome initiative, a leader in its field. Also the returns are good. And finally, last year they emailed saying they had dropped, yes dropped, the price on their services. They are winners, and if you value a healthy planet to live on then you'll be with likeminded people.

S E

S E

Looking after the future (and ourselves)!

I rolled my existing super into Future Super 12 months ago and am very happy I made the decision! It seemed the best way to have my money in the most ethical investments..... which of course includes taking care of the planet. Very happy all round.... and highly recommend this decision to other retirees!!

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and ethical!

I just joined Future Super before starting a new job and couldn’t believe how easy and fast it was to set up online. They sorted getting all my contributions from other super funds and putting it all in one spot. They also had all the documentation needed for my new employer available to access online.

Ethical

just super ethical, i’m not stressing about my super too much and i know it’ll go to great causes! i love the environment and i recommend anything to change their super to this!!

Ben Torenbeek

Ben TorenbeekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the option of being able to invest as ethically as possible.

I’ve been a member since 2018 and am very satisfied. Easy to contact when having any questions and knowing that money is being ethically invested as much as possible. I love how you can access your account and clearly see your balance status. Ease of choice in changing investment strategies as well.

Shannon Blackwood

Shannon BlackwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Super

Fantastic performance as far as stability of investments in the face of market downturns. Having lost heaps of super with other funds, particularly BT super. When there is turmoil in the markets you can see how volatile super funds investing in fossil fuels actually are. Petrol prices fall and you lose thousands in super. Ethical funds like Future Super are not dependent on the price of coal, oil, weapons etc. So when the stock market heavily dependant of these commodities crashes it has little effect of your funds that are invested in sensible long term sustainable projects.

Damian Roberts

Damian RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Join Future super now

I’ve only just joined Future super,but I think everyone should join now! The reasons are simple. It’s easy to join and only takes a couple of minutes and most importantly you will do your part for the environment.

Callan Milne

Callan MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the online portal. Although it’s difficult to choice of super information for my employer.

I’ve been with them for about a year now. I’m very satisfied with the performance of my super fund and investments since I joined. Very easy to see what’s going on in the online portal.

A fund that's helping the world and my finances

Orb of teetalist

Because renewable energy is a no brainer, except for the coalition who are to busy sexually harassing women. Good. Very good. Very very good. At least 30 words...

6 years

Matthew Bourne

Matthew Bourne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My super is making my future

I have only been with future super for a month and i can say im happy with the change. there site is clear and straightforward all the information I won't is displayed in the over view. roiling over funds was easy and forms for my employer to change to accounts was simple to do. I also like the choice of diversity in super plans.

chennoah w.

chennoah w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great company to put your super in

Future Super Invests Ethically - both environmental and social justice wise - so you can save for your future and not feel guilty about it. Wish all superfunds were like this and I think it's something we should all be thinking about.

Kim

Kim

Best Super I could find

Good environmental and human rights investment options, also transparent, indicating clearly what companies you will invest in by choosing this superannuation company. Easy to establish, transfer funds into and use

Jordan

JordanGippsland, VIC

Proud

You have only made me more money for retirement, unlike others that have lost me thousands from stupid investing.
Plus it feels good to be finding a sustainable future.
I have been with Future super for just over a year now, so happy with the results and the options of contribution to this sick planet.

Greg

GregCentral, SA

Future secured for my grandchildren

Has been less than a year but I've watched my super grow. Everyone should invest in renewable energy if we want to save our planet. Our politicians have their greedy fingers in the coal and gas industry pie. Not me!

Danial

DanialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great ethical company

Future Super and their refusal to support archaic practices are paving the way forward. From the time I switched over to Future they have been an absolute delight to deal with.

Matthew R.

Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Brand Manager B.Future Super

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives