Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethical super fund with good values!

Future super is awesome! Their ethical values won we over when switching from rest. Would definitely make the switch if you’re passionate about the divestment of fossil fuels and other planet and people harming industries!

Future Super Future for all of us!

2016 i joined when it was still brand new because i was desperate to stop giving fossil fuel companies with investing power of my super. My super has grown more in Future Super than with my old fund, and i love being able to log in and see exactly where my super is being invested. As well knowing my super is leading the way in social justice issues, diversity and respect. so proud to be part of Future Super.

Future SuperFuture Super

Thank you! Love that you were an early adopter. We're glad you are part of our movement in creating a future free from climate change and inequality. Thank you.

Lou Sarsol
Lou Sarsol Gippsland, VIC

It let's me address my guilt without having to personally change anything day-to-day.

I joined a few months ago, I am not sure how I am directly helping our planet yet.
What I do know is that I am no longer funding dead technology that harms our planet.
That I am thankful for, thank you Future Super!

Future SuperFuture Super

Welcome! And how you are directly helping the planet is by moving your money out of the fossil fuel industry and into climate solutions that will help combat climate change. We are thankful for members like you.

Sam
SamHobart, TAS

Super of the future

I have been with this super fund for 4ish years now, performance pre, post and during COVID was great and they are trying to invest my money ethically which I like.

Future SuperFuture Super

Hey Sam, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your positive feedback and thanks for investing in an equitable and fossil fuel free future!

Kushla M.
Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best super fund I’ve been with!

Since being with future Super I have had the equivalent of not exceeded the interest on my old super account and the communication and transparency is exactly what I was looking for in an ethical super fund. cannot recommend them enough. Super happy customer!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Most ethical fund from my research

I’ve been with them for many years, since they started.
I mostly value their super ethical standards, returns have been good, support has always been friendly and importantly for me they don’t charge fees on withdrawals (I’m over retirement age)
Exceeded my expectations which is a rare thing in this country

Maxine.M.
Maxine.M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, good for the environment

I have been with them for a few years now. Always receive great customer service. I wanted to make sure my money wasn't invested in fossil fuels or anything unethical and that is Future Super!

Charlie C.
Charlie C.South East Queensland, QLD

love them

doing an amazing thing for all of us! super easy to understand and to get help and are doing so much good for the planet as well 11/10 definitely recommend

Walt Oh
Walt OhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rare ethical super fund

Basically the title. They are extremely clear about exactly where your money will be spent, and importantly (for me) none of that money is going to the fossil fuel industry or animal cruelty. Transitioning to them was also very quick and easy.

I have no regrets

I value the ethics of my super above any other considerations. This fund is transparent and easy to research and gives good choices. Its also quick and easy to pay into. Good, clear, quick responses to queries.

Sophie C.
Sophie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

peace of mind

I have invested with Future Super for a couple of years now, and love the peace of mind that my money does not fund fossil fuels or unfair trade, whilst still growing and building my retirement fund.

I get regular updates about how my money is being spent, which makes me feel like the company is really working to make me happy.

I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off by some massive superannuation fund with hidden fees or overly narrow insurance policies.

feels good to be with future super.

Rashid A.
Rashid A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow, just amazing

Been with future super for a month or so. My only regret is not knowing about them sooner. If you want your super company to do their part for the world, this is the company to go with.

Katie A.
Katie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Been with future super just under 2 years, very happy with the ease of use and setup, especially happy with their support of sustainability initiatives and their commitment fossil-fuel-free future. I feel much better knowing my super is invested ethically and in alignment with my values.

Maxine from Victoria.
Maxine from Victoria.Gippsland, VIC

Striving towards a more breathable future.

Madz
MadzSydney, NSW

Wonderful Option for Super!

It was a seamless transition to Future Super, and now I can continue to grow my super fossil fuel free! I can't find a reason not to join Future Super. Legendary stuff!

Matthew R.
Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.
Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty
Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives