G&C Mutual Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by G&C Mutual Bank

3.0
Fiona Webb
Fiona WebbMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Disappointing

The bank would not refund money taken fraudulently from my account. The manager would not return my call. When I closed my credit card acc I was sent an sms that I had to pay $50 & if I didn't I would get a late fee. This is meant to be a community bank & they are charging me to close an account. I am a low income earner & this is despicable.
I started with this bank many years ago when it was a credit union. The customer service used to be great. Now it is terrible. They are cold, abrupt & seem to want to be of as little help as possible.

B-rad
B-rad Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service and Competitive Rates

I can not recommend G&C highly enough! We applied for a home loan and were pre-approved within a very reasonable time frame. We initially started to apply through one of the big 4, but changed course after a phone call with Teresa from the Home Loans team. We secured a great rate, and were always kept informed of the progress of our application. The customer service provided by Teresa and the G&C team was of an extremely high standard and I can not thank them enough. Being a small lender they provide a personal touch. What G&C lacks in branch locations it makes up for in exceptional service and competitive rates.