G&C Mutual Bank

Online, Branches (See All)
See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by G&C Mutual Bank

1.9
Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Tried to Scam us

Fiona Webb
Fiona WebbMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Disappointing

The bank would not refund money taken fraudulently from my account. The manager would not return my call. When I closed my credit card acc I was sent an sms that I had to pay $50 & if I didn't I would get a late fee. This is meant to be a community bank & they are charging me to close an account. I am a low income earner & this is despicable.
I started with this bank many years ago when it was a credit union. The customer service used to be great. Now it is terrible. They are cold, abrupt & seem to want to be of as little help as possible.

Unhappy
UnhappySydney, NSW

Avoid

I was previously a very happy Quay CU customer, they could never do enough for you. Since the acquisition I have seen the service level deteriorate to me now shopping for a new bank. Their credit cards do not allow you to book tickets without contacting them first, they only partially pass on interest rate cuts and on attempting to increase my home loan significantly for a new property it took 3 emails and a phone call just to get a response
In today's competitive environment they need to be better

GCMB M.G&C Mutual BankSend a private message

We are sorry that you have been dissatisfied with the service you have received. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in more detail.

Krin
KrinSydney, NSW

So disappointing

Joined G&C as investor fixed loan and have had a truly terrible experience coming off fixed loans. I have registered a dispute and will update this post thereafter according to the outcome.

GCMB M.G&C Mutual BankSend a private message

Hi Krin, thank you for your feedback! We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with G&C Mutual Bank's products and services. As a member-owned bank, we strive to go above and beyond for our members. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Banks

Find out how G&C Mutual Bank compares to other Banks

cher
cherSydney, NSW

Don't deal with these take over kings

Was SGECU with a home loan and all accounts with them..GREAT..easy to deal with good staff. Paid off our mortgage, no longer can see anything about home loan as all gone GREAT. Please return title deeds to house, OK, I knew there was a fee but $650 is too high. Require a letter to say mortgage is paid, don't know if I can do that without $650. HELP