G.J. Gardner Homes

G.J. Gardner Homes (page 2 of 50)

VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Nadia M.

Nadia M.Murray Mallee, SA

So glad we chose GJ!

The whole process was smooth and stress free from start to finish. Quality products and quality service. Any complications were solved quickly with a friendly chat and without issue. Change of mind or ideas were easy and staff offered small changes which has made all the difference. Final cost was nearly spot on! Extra special thank you to Glen for his friendly and easy going manner. Always kept us in the loop, quick to respond to any questions or complications. Thank you so much GJ Riverland, we love our new home.

Har R.

Har R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome custom build !

We love our new home!

Extremely happy with our new home it was exactly what we wanted! There were a few hiccups along the way but the team at GJ were always there to help and fix the issue. All the staff are very friendly and easy to deal with. Ash and the team were very transparent with the costs and exactly how much additions would be. Would definitely recommend!

Terry and Christine Nunn

Terry and Christine NunnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic home build with GJ Gardner Homes!

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

7 years later and still loving my G.J Gardner Home!

If you are looking for a builder to create your dream home then I would totally recommend GJ Gardner Shoalhaven. They are amazing from start to finish. They made our build journey seem so effortless, and stress free. We built our home a few years ago now, and still love it as much as the day we first moved in. The quality of workmanship is certainly standing the test of time. If I had the opportunity to build again I wouldn't got to anyone else except GJ Gardner Homes!! Thank you for my amazing home :)

Elizabeth

ElizabethMurray Mallee, SA

Pleasant experience from start to finish.

I chose to build with GJ as they had a good reputation. Right from my first consult to the end of completion, everything was handled professionally and with smiling helpful staff. I love everything about my new home. I stuck to a budget and the team at GJ were helpful in ideas and ways to stick to my budget. I'm very happy with the workmanship, looks better then I imagined. Thank you to everyone involved.

Ellen McCormick

Ellen McCormickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Our Dream Home

Our dream home came to life through GJ Gardner Wagga Wagga. We initially choose to build with GJ Gardner due to their outstanding reputation and the quality of the products/materials used throughout the build process, and they did not disappoint. The quality of our home in every aspect is outstanding, and we could not be happier with the finished product. Every team member of GJ Gardner we dealt with were professional, friendly, extremely helpful and accommodating of what we wanted to achieve in our new home. We recommend GJ Gardner to any of our friends and family thinking about building their own home. A huge thank you to the team at GJ Gardner Wagga Wagga, our dream home is absolutely perfect.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Exceeded expectations !

Our spectacular family home was built by the dedicated and professional team at GJ Gardner ALBURY. During the process the team were always approachable, and we were delighted by the quick response to any of our concerns, and the high quality of work done by all the trades. The final cost was right on the estimate. Many thanks to Leigh, Sherrie, Mark, Ian & Sam.

Denzil

DenzilSydney, NSW

Best builder in town; Personalised service and fantastic project

The supervisor kept me in the loop, pro-actively organised regular walk throughs. Quality of workmanship and quality of finishes is absolutely of high quality. I have built with other high street builders before and now I know the difference having built with G J Gardner.. When clarifications were required, G J Gardner's team provided them promptly to my full satisfaction. The cost estimate and final costs were spot on. I have no hesitation to build with them again if I ever build again.

Exceeded expectations!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Steph E.G.J. Gardner Homes

Aldrin S.

Aldrin S.Sydney, NSW

The best service I have had with our build

Build StagePre-Construction

Faris

FarisIllawarra, NSW

Quality if workmanship is Excellent!

All the staff at GJ Gardner Shoalhaven have been excellent, especially Tanya. She worked really hard to make sure I got all the things I requested and there were many changes to the plans that I had made. She made sure everything was perfect. Cameron our Construction Manager was excellent to work with. He was easy to contact and able to answer most of my questions straight away. I am very happy with the quality of my home and would certainly recommend building with GJ Gardner.

Happy Customer

A Hugh thank you to the whole team at GJ Gardner Homes, especially for all those who have been directly involved in the building of my special project. This was a long held goal of my.
I have been continually delighted by the smooth progression, timely procedures and professionalism, especially the weekly updates which were so appreciated.
To receive the keys and the magnificent basket of goodies from your friendly team was a very special moment for me.
A very happy customer Kavell Lyons.

Variety NSW_ACT

Variety NSW_ACTSydney, NSW

A wonderful family home built by a fantastic team.

We were delivered an outstanding home by a dedicated and professional team. The house was over and above our expectations. We cannot speak highly enough about the team at GJ's who built a beautiful and very cleverly designed family home for Variety the children's charity. The house was built to the highest standards with a very high level finish.

Variety auctioned the house so that we could generate funds for the many children in need across NSW. On behalf of the kids and families that were helped by this incredible donation will always be very grateful to GJ Gardner Homes Shoalhaven for such a generous gift and for all of the work that they do in the Shoalhaven community.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

G.J. Gardner Launceston Made The Whole Building Process Simple and Stress Free

My husband and I were so happy with the service provided to us by GJ Gardener Launceston. They made the whole building process extremely simple and stress free which is exactly what we needed! Their staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble, they also gave us constant updates on how the build was progressing. We love our new home and could not rate them high enough!

Construction End DateApril 2019

Awesome experience

From our initial contact with Sales Consultant Craig our experience with GJ Gardner was nothing short of professional,friendly, and obvious to us that this was the company to build our home.

We built from interstate with most communications via phone, email or text.

Craig together with Gary the builder & Danae in the office constantly kept us informed & updated through the whole building process including progress photos which was very reassuring and absolutely stress free.

An AMAZING experience .. THANK YOU !!!

Kha Tu

Kha TuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great home building experience! I would recommend to everyone!

Construction End DateJune 2019

Kym

KymMurray Mallee, SA

Dream Come True

I can not praise GJ Gardner enough for the time and effort they have put into my dream home. It was a fantastic journey from the very beginning all staff are helpful and understanding it was great to be able to ask questions, have things explained to me so that I could understand[ as I was a first time builder], The workmanship that has gone into my home is amazing and cost was spot on. I am now 3 months into my new home, GJ Gardner have contacted me to see how things are going

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Sue D.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Kym I am so pleased that your build journey with the Riverland team was fantastic :). Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we wish you many wonderful times in your new home. Sue Dilena General Manager G.J. Gardner Homes South Australia

Praveen