Gadget City Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Rendani

Rendaniasked

Gadget City

How much is the screen of Samsung a01 repair?

david

davidasked

Online store

Cheap stereo that records cd to usb

Laurie B

Laurie Basked

Gadget City

Hi Gadgeteers, I have two American UBC 245 XLT scanners, one is working great guns on Tassie Police channel. The other I imported from the U.S. Jaycar in Burnie rolled their eyes and said I'd need software etc. Apparently it's "too hard" to "clone" one with the other because the ports on these scanners are "old" and 2 DB9 cables are needed, along with a "null" adapter in the middle. Do you have a Tas, 'card' in stock? And would this work if I fitted it? Thanks, Laurie in Devonport

Plain truth

Plain truthasked

Gadget City

Can someone please explain how Gadgetcity sells the Uniden UBCD436PT Scanner pre-installed with a NSW Data base that is stolen from the guy that creates and sells the data base.... Gadegetcity are effectively stealing this software and installing it on their products without permission or reference to the original owner.

brianasked

Gadget City

I have seen this shop advertisement / is it worth it to buy from gadget city if there is an item in stock that I need?

Tuzzaman
Tuzzaman

Well, as you can see, most reviews of this business have been very positive. Have you compared price / shipping costs of your required item from other retail and/or on-line shops? I have only bought from them once, but they were very helpful on the phone when I rang, as there were two similar battery types, and I wasn't sure which to buy. After order, they arrived the next day.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Robot

Robotasked

Gadget City

Do you stock an Antenna Mod AT900 6.5 dbi? I think it is a Uniden product if so how much combined with a Uniden UH7700 80 channel UHF CB radio?

peter marvel
peter marvel

Hi peter.

Theres not at900

The model number might be wrong.

Uniden only now make 2 antennas. The uniden at870 and the at770

The uniden at870 is fibreglass andi s 950mm tall with the spring. The at770 is stainless steel and about 870mm

Was it one of these?