Gadget City

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Pradorav

PradoravIllawarra, NSW

Fast service when needed

We have a troublesome neighbour and ordered a G1420 surveillance system in order to catch the neighbour out. We have had police once with no evidence to provide. Asked Gadgetcity for fast delivery with reasoning and got the item fast with no extra cost. The system works fine and is suitable for what we want, so for us a big thank you to Gadgetcity. By the way, at the time, Gadgetcity were best price. What more can we say.

ASHLEY F

ASHLEY FIllawarra, NSW

Unbeatable price and service

The price was unbeatable! I ordered the thermometer Monday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning!!! Couldn’t ask for better service. Very happy and would buy from them again and would recommend.

Excellent!

I had brilliant, prompt service from Matt. He's very helpful, honest and a man of his word. I would definitely recommend Gadget City. These guys know what they're talking about.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadget City compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Max

MaxVictoria

I purchase a mobile phone battery which I had trouble with. I dealt with Matt and he did everything he could to make things good for me. I would deal with them again if I needed something.

joker

jokerSydney

CB Radio not working

Pop in at Villawood store and saw Rez, i told him of the issue of CB not working, he then put some time to helping out ,the problem was found being the FUSE. The Fuse was then replaced and CB Radio now 100% thanks to the team at Villawood store

Store LocationVillawood

customer service

there customer service is excellent, was served right away as i walked into the shop. They recommended me specific radios to purchase and have me a good understanding of each item. Highly recommend gadget city , they also have online sales.

Jack W.

Jack W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really happy.

These guys are the best.
Best price geart service.
I have a very happy customer on Christmas eve. Only order the gear a week ago and they got it Sydney to Melbourne for me.

Mark R.

Mark R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Red hot customer service

The Ebay store for Gadget City Australia very easy to use. Shipping is FAST. I've purchased many big $$$ items over a number of years and recommended that friends do the same.
Now for the main reason for this review. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING, seriously.
James and Matt went out of their way to ensure a great customer experience. I'm into scanning receivers and their support through after sales service is fabulous. Check out their Uniden UBCD536PT and USDS100 scanners OR any other product you're into. Prices are highly competitive, but great after sales service is what I look for in any seller.

David Harmer

David HarmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Purchased a CTEK charger from Gadget City. It was the cheapest price on a the net with free delivery. Delivered in good time . Very happy with my purchase . Would definitely purchase from Gadget city again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadget City compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very poor service.

Never received item that was paid for. Instead of simply sending a replacement item, I got the third degree on whether or not my address was correct. I have received hundreds of items bought online sent to the same address. I just don't understand why this retailer was not interested in a fast and satisfactory result. Then, asking the same question twice, indicating he was not reading my emails properly. I will go elsewhere in future.

Dauwgster
Dauwgster

I wrote the above review. I have just received the item in question in case anybody has read the review. So, it did take a while (30 days) from Australia to New Zealand but I have received it.

Rendani

Rendaniasked

Gadget City

How much is the screen of Samsung a01 repair?

david

davidasked

Online store

Cheap stereo that records cd to usb

Laurie B

Laurie Basked

Gadget City

Hi Gadgeteers, I have two American UBC 245 XLT scanners, one is working great guns on Tassie Police channel. The other I imported from the U.S. Jaycar in Burnie rolled their eyes and said I'd need software etc. Apparently it's "too hard" to "clone" one with the other because the ports on these scanners are "old" and 2 DB9 cables are needed, along with a "null" adapter in the middle. Do you have a Tas, 'card' in stock? And would this work if I fitted it? Thanks, Laurie in Devonport