Gadget City

Gadget City (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (12)
Trish

TrishIpswich

Good quick service.

Purchased dash cam online from Gadget City after failure of local shops to assist. Pleased to find it cost $44 less than I would have paid locally (south east Qld) and had free delivery. Bought Wednesday night & it arrived Monday morning. Very happy with Gadget City.

Carbon Proksi

Carbon ProksiTassie

One of the worst online sellers I've communicated with

Ian Johnson

Ian Johnson

Excellent Service at the right price.

GadgetCity literally saved me over $100, as that is how much cheaper they were than their competitor. The product was not only far cheaper but also dispatched immediately and was received the next day. I will have no hesitation in purchasing from or recommending GadgetCity in the future. Well done guys, keep up the good work.
Ian Johnson (Very happy customer!).

Col

ColParkside

Awesome service

This is the email I sent Gadget City

Hi there, Just wanted to let you know how happy I was with your service, especially my request to post the item immediately. I received the battery charger in one day! Interestingly I called a competitor of yours before I called you, they were unable to assist me the way you did. Special mention to Hakan, he was great
Cheers Colin

Fantastic Customer Service.

By far the best customer service I've experienced. Very knowledgeable and honest. Item was delivered within a couple of days and couldn't be happier with my monitor. Highly recommended. Cheapest prices online.

urbane

urbaneNew South Wales

Discription of product abilities were incorrect. No after sales service.

Product was marketed incorrectly, with a description that it would do something that it actually does not do.
There is no after-sales customer service. They just completely ignored my communication. Now I am stuck with a product I cannot use, when I was willing to pay to upgrade. I guess that's the consequence of buying online rather than in a retail store.

Sara Hewitt

Sara HewittMelbourne

Great prices.. fast delivery

I recently purchased an oricom baby monitor. Reluctant do it online with a company I'd never used before, i couldn't resist as the price was well over 100 dollars cheaper than the good old baby stores $$. My monitor arrived today and i am so happy. The delivery was fast and i am so pleased with my monitor.. would recommend!!

paul.e.p

paul.e.pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent price, excellent service

Purchased an item online from Gadget City - best price by a fair margin, delivered quickly and the product is very good quality. Thank you.

Great Service

The price on my item was very competitive & delivery time was great (ordered Wed 26/07/17 - arrived Monday 31/07/17). Could not be happier with the company & service . Thank You

Deano

DeanoPerth

Everything Good

Needed a battery for an older mobile and had been given the run around by a major battery chain so I tried Gadget City for the first time. Their website was easy to navigate, the information on their range was good, their prices are competitive and ordering online is easy and secure. They offer free postage within Australia, emailed me regular updates about my order which arrived on time.

This is how to win customers.

ArrDee

ArrDeemelbourne

Great Product, Professionalism, Responsiveness and Service

After I bought a product, costing several hundred dollars, I realised it was similar function but a completely different application from the product I really wanted. I was travelling, and it took me a few weeks to realise my mistake. No problem. Gadget City said "no problem, send it back is as new condition and we'll swap it over for you". I sent the original back and the product I really wanted was immediately on its way. This is not the first time I have bought from GC and certainly won't be the last. This is the kind of service that seemed to fade from retail years ago. Great to see it alive and well 'online'.....

Motorola keep spot quiet

Never buy this item it doesn't work.I rang with my complaint and they didn't like it! You haven't had it long enough he said it takes 3 weeks to work! No where on the box or the eBay site does it say this! Wouldn't recommend you to anybody! Cant afford to loose 40 dollars Gadget City think you can!

Will buy from Gadget City again

Bought a UHF radio, much cheaper than where I live in the NT and delivered in 3 days. Radio installed and working.

Rip off cheap crap

Do not buy off this company, their products are cheap crap. The item I purchased came with a warranty and stopped working after 4 months. I was told to send it back at my expense and go without while they inspect it which could take up to 6 weeks. I wouldn't of purchased if I was told it would become faulty after 4 months. Cheap crap, bad customer service. Rip off.

Only delivered half of order, I had to prove they didn't ship complete.

Only delivered half of order, I had to prove they didn't ship complete.
Promised to express post missing items so I could have prior to departure, said they checked about deliveries on 31/12, there are none, so either I was lied to, or they just didn't bother to check. Attitude galore!
Stock now will not arrive in time. Very unimpressed. This has happened twice, the only two purchases I have made.

PEZZO

PEZZO

Absolutely faultless

Ordered online, rang me 10 mins later to confirm all was correct. 1.5 days product on my desk.
Fantastic customer service!!!

Gustaph

GustaphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery service and got what I ordered.

George

GeorgeSydney

Customer service a mountain above expectations

Website was easy to navigate and pricing competitive. Key thing was speed of delivery. Placed order one day and received goods the next day in the mail. Will certainly use these folk again.

Great service.

Impressive service from gadgetcity, my order arrived within 2 days and their prices are competitive. Highly recommended. I will purchase from gadgetcity again and tell others of this business. Well done and thanks.

Mardi76

Mardi76Melbourne

Wonderful service

I ordered a replacement battery for a wireless modem. Not only were they significantly cheaper than every other site I investigated, but their customer service went above and beyond my expectations. After 2 weeks when the battery had not arrived, I contacted them to ask if it was tracked - not only did I have an e-mail reply within 15 minutes, but they had arranged for a second battery to be sent (with their apologies - even though it was in no way their fault that Aust Post didn't deliver), which was received in 2 days.
Overall, wonderful communication, wonderful service and great prices. Highly recommended..

david

davidasked

Online store

Cheap stereo that records cd to usb

Laurie B

Laurie Basked

Gadget City

Hi Gadgeteers, I have two American UBC 245 XLT scanners, one is working great guns on Tassie Police channel. The other I imported from the U.S. Jaycar in Burnie rolled their eyes and said I'd need software etc. Apparently it's "too hard" to "clone" one with the other because the ports on these scanners are "old" and 2 DB9 cables are needed, along with a "null" adapter in the middle. Do you have a Tas, 'card' in stock? And would this work if I fitted it? Thanks, Laurie in Devonport

Plain truth

Plain truthasked

Gadget City

Can someone please explain how Gadgetcity sells the Uniden UBCD436PT Scanner pre-installed with a NSW Data base that is stolen from the guy that creates and sells the data base.... Gadegetcity are effectively stealing this software and installing it on their products without permission or reference to the original owner.