Gadget City

Gadget City (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (12)
peter s

peter s

speed

i ordered a lenoxx 13.3inch dvd player on the 10th of may,and it was delivered on the 12th.could not believe the speed of the delivery and only regular Australia post.the player was just what i was hoping for.highly recommend.

Great Service

Gadget City were amazing to say the least. We bought some headphones and they turned out to be DOA. Upon contacting Gadget City they were on top of my problem right away. Within a couple of days I had replacement headphones (which worked as soon as we turned it on) and a replied paid postage to send the faulty headphones back so I wasn't out of pocket. My husband is now wearing his headphones to work and loves them. We will buying from Gadget City again when we need to.

Carmel

Carmel

Excellent customer service from Harun!

I needed to phone Gadget City yesterday to check if they had some items I was after in stock. I spoke to Harun and he could not have been more helpful, from his quick and helpful advice and product knowledge to the directions on how to get to the store. Gadget City had everything I needed in stock so I made my way there easily, thanks to the detailed directions provided.

Whilst I was in the store I overheard Harun on the phone sorting out a customer concern about one of the store's products, and he was so courteous and professional, I was nothing but impressed. Customer service like this would seem to be a dying art but is thankfully alive and well at Gadget City, thanks to Harun.

Find out how Gadget City compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service from Gadget City.

Price for good, dispatch was prompt, fantastic after sale service. I will certainly come back to Gadget City for future purchases. They actually surprised me with their after sales service. You might expect it had I bought something worth $$$'s but for a $ battery I was absolutely surprised.

hybridscientist

hybridscientistPerth

Always quick to ship and have the best prices for oricom baby monitors

This is my second time using gadget city. They are by far the cheapest retailer of oricom baby monitors. My first experience was purchasing the SC710 monitor bundle with the breathing sensor and I have now just purchased an additional camera. I ordered a 710 camera however with my shipping notice they advised me they were sending me a better model compatible with my monitor. Both times my order shipped the following day.

excellent service

Very fast & efficient service .Product as advertised ,best price & delivery was very quick. Very impressed with Gadget City would use again

Danni

Danni

Do NOT purchase! Dodgy used products!

Purchased replacement rechargeable batteries for a baby monitor. A pack of 4 - instead I received two unpackaged batteries (different to advertised) rolling around in an envelope. I contacted them, their excuse was the other batteries they advertised specifically for our monitor actually don't fit the monitor but the unpackaged different ones sent are "new". Uh huh. New and unpackaged and only half what I paid for. And the battery capacity was much smaller than advertised. False advertising still on their website. This is stealing. And disgusting. Do not purchase from this dodgy seller!

L12356

L12356WA

Fantastic service

Super impressed with these guys, their prices are fantastic & delivery was very quick. I ordered on a Tuesday & had my parcel arrive just 2 days later (in WA). Will definitely use Gadget City again & recommend to others!

Gadget City Service

I wish to thank you at Gadget City for the best service I have had over the internet.

I was blown away when my wife rang me on Thursday to say that my order had arrived, considering that I only ordered the charger on Tuesday and to have it on my doorstep on the Thursday and that it was from the East to the West
Neil Rutherford

Rod E

Rod EWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I'll be back!! (spoken with a Terminator accent)

I had never dealt with Gadget City before so after my terrible experiences with Value Basket, I was apprehensive, but what a refreshing surprise!
My order was actioned & delivered in 2 days! Very efficient & very professional.
I tried it out the first day I received it & it was just as claimed. I discovered the reasons Ctek is considered one of the best chargers.
I priced this unit locally through all the parts shops in town where I live & Gadget City was nearly half the price of a 10amp Ctek charger here & theirs was a 15amp!!!
I am an eBay junkie & I admit I was concerned about shopping outside my comfort zone, but I have to say I am VERY impressed.

Peter Magrath

Peter MagrathMelbourne

Item arrived in less than 24 hours

Ordered a Baby Monitor (at 30% cheaper than Baby Bunting!), placed the order at lunchtime and it arrived the following morning. Outstanding result!

Jackal

Jackal

Unbelievable service--the best!

I ordered a Ctek MXS15 battery charger from these guys. Their pricing was $40.00/60.00 better than their nearest competitor; and in one case, was a massive $151.00 under the highest quote! Ordered mid morning Monday, received (free postage) via courier first thing Tuesday morning. Fantastic, would buy again.

Roscoe

Roscoe

Awesome service

Ordered a CB radio and received it the next day without requesting express post. Awesome service and product. Replied to all email questions.

marilynweate

marilynweateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amendment to previous review.

Fair and reasonable

Fair and reasonableBRISBANE

Good product and ok service

I bought a dog bark stopping device. To my surprise it actually works. My neighbours dog is now silent!!! Amazing!!!

I do agree with other comments though about multiple product listings on their site being confusing, the same item appears multiple times with different product details, making the buyer a little weary..... but I rang them and they were moderately helpful.

I could imagine them being difficult if the questions were harder!!

Peter T

Peter TBrisbane

Real Service

A company that delivers EXACTLY what you ask for, and will go that extra few miles to exchange most things if they can. The even go out of their way when STUPID people like me make stupid mistakes and order the wrong item.
A GOOD AUSTRALIAN company.

Worst customer service ever

Keep away from this company. They take your money after selling inferior products. Then forget about you when you send the product back. Then hang up when you try to find out what's happening with the product. Do not deal with this company!!!!!

Great prices and terrific service and delivery

Ordered CB radio and antenna Tuesday morning and they were delivered to my door Wednesday by lunch time. Terrific service and delivery.

edcba

edcbaPerth, WA

Purchase of phone batteries -excellent service - great price, fast delivery

reviewer2232

reviewer2232

Best price, great service

Did my research and found that GC had the best price and free delivery. Reviewed their performance online and they are rated 4.5 stars on Product Review. That sealed the deal. Got delivery the next day. You can't do better than that!

david

davidasked

Online store

Cheap stereo that records cd to usb

Laurie B

Laurie Basked

Gadget City

Hi Gadgeteers, I have two American UBC 245 XLT scanners, one is working great guns on Tassie Police channel. The other I imported from the U.S. Jaycar in Burnie rolled their eyes and said I'd need software etc. Apparently it's "too hard" to "clone" one with the other because the ports on these scanners are "old" and 2 DB9 cables are needed, along with a "null" adapter in the middle. Do you have a Tas, 'card' in stock? And would this work if I fitted it? Thanks, Laurie in Devonport

Plain truth

Plain truthasked

Gadget City

Can someone please explain how Gadgetcity sells the Uniden UBCD436PT Scanner pre-installed with a NSW Data base that is stolen from the guy that creates and sells the data base.... Gadegetcity are effectively stealing this software and installing it on their products without permission or reference to the original owner.