Gadget City

Gadget City (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (12)
Paul

PaulMelbourne

Best Customer Service

This describes the company: Honest, Reliable, Great Customer Service, Very Quick Delivery (baffled as to how they managed to deliver a replacement on a Monday, from Sydney to Melbourne when I raised the issue on the preceding Friday), Eager to Please, Great Manners from Staff, etc, etc. Just wish they had more products like iPhones, which I had a bad experience from through a company called Techrific.

mike

mikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

superb service and fastest delivery

Soon after placing my online order and paying with paypal, i recieved an email saying my order was shipped.
It arrived next day and works perfectly.
Good communication and great to deal with.

Exceeded expectations! Highly recommended.

Gadget city delivered my goods within 1 business day (free delivery) as I'd mentioned I needed my items for a trip. They also gave me an upgraded product. Communication was excellent, response to email in less than an hour. I will recommend them to everyone I know. Product was also well packed and in excellent condition.

Fast and efficient service

What tremendous service. I ordered my battery charger on Thursday and in just a few hours I was notified that it had been shipped. Within less twenty four hours from the time I ordered the charger it was delivered to my door and connected to my battery. By far the quickest and most efficient service I have ever had from an online store.

Such excellent service and great price

I Ordered a battery for a landline phone and was very happy with the price and free shipping. Somehow my credit card details didn't go through correctly and within 10 mins I'd received a call to sort it out, very efficient! The product then arrived from interstate 2 days later, impressed! You made the whole process so painless, excellent service, well done and thank you. Janine

Imposable !!!

I order 4pm Friday and get 10.30am this Monday,How fast they are ? High recommence for online service. Imposable AAAAA+

Great price, brilliant service!

We placed our order online mid-afternoon WA time on Friday (after hours your time) and received delivery this morning. That's within 3 working days to regional Western Australia. We are VERY impressed with your service.

Ordering online can be so 'iffy' these days, but I would definitely recommend your company, and use your site again in the future.

Guidog

Guidog

Instant + Positive

Excellent product range.
Nothing is too much trouble.........
Super fast, friendly & fair !
Will keep using their fantastic services !

Brutus

Brutus

Service second to none

Ordered cordless phone based on best price with free delivery. Phone received within 2 days to Gympie. I had ordered the wrong phone. My fault. I sent the wrong phone back and they sent correct phone (free postage again) within a day of change of order. Phone staff were efficient, courteous and competent. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you.

dave

dave

outstanding service

I ordered at 3:45pm thursday. was informed of shippment of my order by 4pm and it arrived first thing friday morning. When i emailed them to say thanks, they responded again within 1 minute. Outstanding service. good prices and free shipping. this is how all online shopping should be. well done gadgetcity

New intelligent battery charger ....CTEK MXS5

Good vendor. Delivered punctually. Excellent product. Lengthens battery life. Easy to use and beautifully crafted unit. Comprehensive manual and thoughtful accessories.

don't try and talk to the support

TuzzamanSydney, NSW

Good Service & Price for Panasonic Cordless Phone Batteries HHR-P104

In February 2015 bought two generic replacement batteries (Panasonic type HHR-P104). Ordered on-line and they arrived the next day. Very good price & web site indicated a 2 year replacement guarantee, so very happy with the service.

Tuzzaman

By way of an update, ordered same battery in November 2016 for 3rd phone. Still same price and same great service...delivered the same day!

Very prompt delivery - 1 day

I bought a replacement battery for my GPS - Garmin Nuvi, yesterday, and received it today in the post. I had replaced the product and it works fine. Brillantly quick.

prompt service

I live at dawesville wa and placed an order sunday 30th november the batteries were delivered wednesday morning , fantastic delighted with the service

Richo

RichoSydney, NSW

Excellent Product & Service

I bought my CTEK MXS10 battery charger from Gadget City, they have the best price and now after placing my order I can also say they have the best service. I ordered this product at 2.43pm Wed and it arrived 8.15am Thursday morning (the next morning!!!) that's incredible I will definitely deal with these guys again. Well done Gadget City!! Thanks for a great online experience.

Tammi

TammiSydney

The best customer experience ever!!!

Fast shipping i got the item in the mail the next day. Outstanding customer service as my item was stolen from my mailbox and i found the package on the floor, the seller posted out a replacement without me asking at no extra cost.
These guys are amazing!!!

Muzzyd02

Muzzyd02Brisbane

Fabulous first experience shopping on line with this company

I just had my first online shopping with GadgetCity when I purchased a CTEK Battery Charger. The whole process including finding the item, its description, purchasing and paying with PayPal, how my delivery info was immediately linked through my PayPal account, a really excellent price, free courier delivery AND really fast has made it all absolutely fantastic. I will be recommending this companyt to all my family and friends!! Keep up the great work!

Fantastic Service

Wow Ordered late on Saturday and delivered to my door early Tuesday Morning by Express Post which was included at no extra charge. Well packed and the latest equipment at a very good price. Hard to beat this sort of service for speed and value for money. This was my first order but it will not be the last

traceypearl

traceypearlAU

Great Online order and delivery

Ordered 3 x Uniden BT694 cordless phone replacement battery packs on Saturday and received them in the mail Wednesday. The website was very easy to use and ordering was easy as well. The fact that it was free shipping influenced my decision. It was about $150 cheaper to buy the replacement batteries than a new home phone. The batteries seem to be working OK.
easy website