Gadget City

Gadget City (page 5 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (12)

Called me a liar very rude

Purchased a gme tx6500s cover it has a press stud on the inside that scrapes your radio when you put it in or take it out.i rang the guy with my delema and he called me a liar then harassed me with 15 emails had to go through pay pal I will never buy from gadget city again and tell everyone on radio about the bad service they provide

Rude unhelpful

Excellent After Sales Service

I bought an Oricom Secure Baby monitor with 3 years warranty in August 2011 from GadgetCity.com.au. I started having an issue with it a few months ago in March 2014 that Oricom said they would fix under warranty if I have the receipt. Couldn't find the receipt.

Got in touch with gadgetcity and they were able to dig out my purchase and re-print the receipt and send it to me. I contacted them about it yesterday and I have it in my hands today. Very impressed with the after-sale service. Not many online retailers would be so speedy and helpful in a matter like this. Thanks.
Brilliant after-sales service (almost 3 years after the sale in fact!!)

Great service over the phone

My name is Allan I purchased a 7760 -at870 pk today from gadgetcity I had great service over the phone from gentlemen name Harry he was really helpful. And recommend gadgetcity for good service and great team. Gladly shop again from them . This item is for me to use when I go for my trip in couple weeks .
Reliable

Boegelman

BoegelmanBrisbane

Top Performance

I purchased a Uniden EDECT R055 +2 Cordless phone a Saturday. The phone arrived from interstate on Tuesday in perfect condition. Just excellent service with good communication. Oh yes! the price was the cheapest I could find in Australia and with free delivery - excellent.
The cordless phone works as described and solves my problem with poor reception in a large two story home. Excellent coverage throughout the property. Both the phone and the seller are highly recommended by me.

Pat

PatBrisbane

Rude service

I purchased an Oricom baby breathing monitor last year and as soon as I received it, I called them up regarding the product being possibly opened and resealed and whether it was a new one. The guy I spoke to was exceptionally rude and did not care about what I had to say. He just started yelling me. I normally would not care to write reviews but this was not acceptable after paying for a product costing $200. Would not recommend them. Would never buy from them again.
One star for quick delivery
Rude customer service

Excellent personal service despite paypal stuff up

J Smith

J SmithRedcliffe, Queensland

Suspect behaviour, wrong product recieved

Highly recommend

Great Service and fast follow up, brilliant customer service and support even when I forgot to fill out my address correctly on line they were calling me to make sure they got it to my house.
The package was delivered on time and as promised. And they have a great range of things to choose from all if it top notch gear.
Thorough, Great Price, Brilliant Customer service and Support

Uniden BT750 Cordless Phone Batteries for DSS79xx range

I ordered 2 replacement batteries for our home Uniden phones via the Internet on Sunday afternoon 15 Sept 2013, and they arrived in good order today Thursday 19 Sept 2013. Very easy bank transfer transaction, follow up emails, order tracking, and free postage So what's not to like?. Thanks for great service Gadget City
Inexpensive, postage free, hassel free and fast service

Find out how Gadget City compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Prices, Shipped in <24 hours!

I bought an action camera for $35 less than anywhere else, and they had all the accessories I needed.

I purchased it about 1am and received it the following afternoon.

Amazing service 10/10 would recommend this website to anyone looking to buy electronics, simply can't fault them at all. Hopefully they get bigger and better.
Incredibly fast shipping, great prices

Ashley

AshleyAdelaide

Fantastic service cheapest price

I bough UHF radio phone and it was delivered in one working day. They had best deail for this item. So its cheapest price, very fast delivery, and best customer service. It was free delivery and they even provided with tracking number. I'll definately recommend GadgetCity to everyone and its one of the best online shopping site I have ever seen.
Cheap, Quick Delivery, Good Customer Service

MummaGray

MummaGrayBundaberg

Easy and fast

After looking around at prices for the baby monitor we wanted, GadgetCity won e overwith the cheapest price AND free shipping to QLD. Ordered a Oricom baby monitor Tuesday lunch time and it was on my doorstep Wednesday morning. Given that bub is due in less than a week I was expecting that the race between these arrivals would e tight - very happy to be wrong.
Quick, easy, cheap

Lillian

LillianMackay

Exactly what was promised

Very happy with Gadget City! I ordered an Oricom Baby video monitor online and received it within a few days via express post as stated on their website. My monitor arrived intact with some padding for protection. Easy to order online and they have Paypal available. Always a relief when internet sites deliver as promised.
Efficient delivery via express post

joe

joeCentral West, NSW

Bluetooth car kit system for mobiles

I am very much satisfied with the way they deal with the customers.I had to return the product due to some defect with the volume control,they contacted me with in no time and send me another device.this is good costumer support.so I would recommend this store to every one.they are best.

peter marvel

peter marvelAU

Uniden uhf handheld radio

I Bought a uniden uh078sx from gadgetcity at 3.46pm on a wednesday afternoon. The webstie stated it would be express post so i said to my self i should have it by friday and with my shocking surprise, it was at my doorstep at 730am in melbourne the next day.

These guys rock and i would be telling my friends about this awesome experience.
excellent item much cheaper than the stores and unreal posting capabilities by a company online
nothing at all.

Mark2020

Mark2020Tamworth, New South Wales

New customer, so far very happy!