Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (23)

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Sydney, NSW

New cover

Broke my iphone cover, so easy to find it online. Got it the next day, so happy. The cover was exactly what I wanted.

Product PurchasedApple IPhone 5 cover

Stefan M.

Stefan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and very speedy service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasederios (2-Pack) Full Coverage TPU Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Worst Experience - Even threatened me!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchaseduniversal window suction cup car mount holder for ipad/Tablet

Wrong description

Wrong description. It will not fit in mi
Mix 3 5g. Eventually i had to send back the product and i had to pay the postage. Poor customer service. Not recommend

Shah

You guyz recently amended.

Shah

And i rate 1 star because it was not my fault to order the wrong the case but still i had to pay the postage

Quality and supportive

I wasn't sure which audio cord I needed and Simon went above and beyond to help me out with the right cord and refunded my the difference between the cord I had already ordered. I had a cheaper quality cord (bought from another store) that was distorting sound (it was the right cord just bad quality). The cord from gadgets 4 geeks got delivered today (tracking and all associated delivery information was excellent) and it works perfectly!!!!! Thankyou!!

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

Vic Alpen

Vic AlpenAU

perfect all the way nothing more to say

ordered what i wanted and paid for the express option. was exactly what i wanted.rang the shop and had a chat with them great staff .packaging was great.next time your after a case try these guys A plus plus plus

Product Purchaseda lg g6 case

AD S.

AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Rude beyond belief

Rodney

RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Product Purchased10/06/2020

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,
Simon

C. smith

C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor

Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

Darrylwr

DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

Alexander R.

Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Julie

JulieCentral Queensland, QLD

Not quite as described

farawenjones

farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.