1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (2)

Neutralise

NeutraliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Given wrong product

Terrible customer service
Went in store to purchase something and was given the wrong product and when I told them about it they wanted to charge a postage fee to send me the right product.

I dealt directly with the owner. Do yourself a favour and purchase from ebay.... Same products but cheaper

Store LocationGladesville
Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Worst Experience - Even threatened me!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchaseduniversal window suction cup car mount holder for ipad/Tablet

Wrong description

Wrong description. It will not fit in mi
Mix 3 5g. Eventually i had to send back the product and i had to pay the postage. Poor customer service. Not recommend

Shah

You guyz recently amended.

Shah

And i rate 1 star because it was not my fault to order the wrong the case but still i had to pay the postage

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

AD S.

AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alexander R.

Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Julie

JulieCentral Queensland, QLD

Not quite as described

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

Dusty

DustyPerth, WA

5m Wireless Endoscope WiFi Camera

All went well until I received the camera. Upon opening packet I found the plastic end cover had fallen out. I notified them the item was faulty & returned it. Australia Post confirmed they had received it on 6th August. Hearing nothing I phoned them & was told camera had been returned to manufacturer. A month later I am still waiting & have heard nothing.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Substituted the wrong product to make sale.

I ordered a Nokia 7.1 phone case .they sent me a Nokia "plus"case ( wrong size) Thought it might be a mistake untill I learnt there run out of 7.1 Rang them of course. They Said I had made the Mistake. ( I know what I ordered it was not a mistake) And more stock of the correct case will not be in stock for two weeks. So my only option was to spend my own money to return the item. Good money after Bad ? I think so.

Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

Bad products and terrible customer service. Wasted my money

Bought a gel cover and a tempered glass screen protector for my Huawei mate 10 pro. The product description was wrong as they are not compatible with each other. The screen protector interferes with my typing. I contacted their customer service and they basically just told me to reinstall the screen protector. I've sent them pictures, as requested, I suggested that I'll send it back and pay the differencefor a suitable one but they are unhelpful and unresponsive. Terrible service and products. Avoid this company!

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Sells poor/defective products with a misleading website

lucylu

lucylu

faulty product, no refund, terrible company

surface pro charger failed after 4 months. g4g made absolute promise to refund once faulty charger returned. No refund, complete silence since faulty charger returned.
Unscrupulous bahviour, appalling customer service.