Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 4)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (37)

Quality and supportive

I wasn't sure which audio cord I needed and Simon went above and beyond to help me out with the right cord and refunded my the difference between the cord I had already ordered. I had a cheaper quality cord (bought from another store) that was distorting sound (it was the right cord just bad quality). The cord from gadgets 4 geeks got delivered today (tracking and all associated delivery information was excellent) and it works perfectly!!!!! Thankyou!!

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

Vic Alpen
Vic AlpenAU

perfect all the way nothing more to say

ordered what i wanted and paid for the express option. was exactly what i wanted.rang the shop and had a chat with them great staff .packaging was great.next time your after a case try these guys A plus plus plus

AD S.
AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Rude beyond belief

Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,
Simon

C. smith
C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor
Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

Darrylwr
DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

Alexander R.
Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Julie
JulieCentral Queensland, QLD

Not quite as described

Warranty Claim MadeYes

farawenjones
farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Mary93
Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thanks Angie. :)

Do not buy from this company!!!

Disgraceful!
Dissatisfied!
Horrified!
Absolute rip off! Bought a tempered glass screen protector each for mine and my husbands phones. Within a week of being put on exactly as instructions said my husbands randomly fell off yesterday and mine has already lifted off half my phone. $15 each and they are completely useless. Emailed [name removed] about it and was treated like an idiot and refused a refund. Absolutely disgraceful. I am contacting ACCC because I was ripped off and sent a product that does not do what it was advertised to do.

deb06
deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thanks deb06. :)

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Dusty
DustyPerth, WA

5m Wireless Endoscope WiFi Camera

All went well until I received the camera. Upon opening packet I found the plastic end cover had fallen out. I notified them the item was faulty & returned it. Australia Post confirmed they had received it on 6th August. Hearing nothing I phoned them & was told camera had been returned to manufacturer. A month later I am still waiting & have heard nothing.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
MelJ
MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Rory
RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.