Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (25)

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Julie

JulieCentral Queensland, QLD

Not quite as described

farawenjones

farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Mary93

Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Product PurchasedLG K9

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Store LocationGadgets4geeks gladesville
Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Thanks Angie. :)

Do not buy from this company!!!

Disgraceful!
Dissatisfied!
Horrified!
Absolute rip off! Bought a tempered glass screen protector each for mine and my husbands phones. Within a week of being put on exactly as instructions said my husbands randomly fell off yesterday and mine has already lifted off half my phone. $15 each and they are completely useless. Emailed [name removed] about it and was treated like an idiot and refused a refund. Absolutely disgraceful. I am contacting ACCC because I was ripped off and sent a product that does not do what it was advertised to do.

Product PurchasedTempered glass screen protector
deb06

deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Thanks deb06. :)

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Dusty

DustyPerth, WA

5m Wireless Endoscope WiFi Camera

All went well until I received the camera. Upon opening packet I found the plastic end cover had fallen out. I notified them the item was faulty & returned it. Australia Post confirmed they had received it on 6th August. Hearing nothing I phoned them & was told camera had been returned to manufacturer. A month later I am still waiting & have heard nothing.

MelJ

MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Rory

RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Substituted the wrong product to make sale.

I ordered a Nokia 7.1 phone case .they sent me a Nokia "plus"case ( wrong size) Thought it might be a mistake untill I learnt there run out of 7.1 Rang them of course. They Said I had made the Mistake. ( I know what I ordered it was not a mistake) And more stock of the correct case will not be in stock for two weeks. So my only option was to spend my own money to return the item. Good money after Bad ? I think so.

PriscillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service!!!! Crap Product!!!

Product Purchasedsamsung s9 screen protect
Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Enne

Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

Bad products and terrible customer service. Wasted my money

Bought a gel cover and a tempered glass screen protector for my Huawei mate 10 pro. The product description was wrong as they are not compatible with each other. The screen protector interferes with my typing. I contacted their customer service and they basically just told me to reinstall the screen protector. I've sent them pictures, as requested, I suggested that I'll send it back and pay the differencefor a suitable one but they are unhelpful and unresponsive. Terrible service and products. Avoid this company!

Jomno69South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Purchased an Ipad Dash mount cradle. Didn't even look like sticking to the dash.
Rang these guys up for advise, basically not our problem...OK, I'll get a refund.."Can't give a full refund if you've used it"...WTH? I need to open the packet to try it.....This item is clearly not suitable for my purpose and differs from the advertisement on the web page as it makes no mention of having to use a stick on disk...I drive over 20 different trucks..Are you going to supply 20 discs for me...plus the owner of the trucks would not be happy about that. I did alot of research before purchasing, but was mislead by the claims on the website as to the suitability.
Should have checked this site first, Pathetic response from these guys.