Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (25)

Tan N

Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

Justin

JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Pretty bad service

Ordered a case for my LG v30+ that was showing as in-stock (I would not have ordered it if it was out of stock). Was told shipping would be 3-5 business days from Syd-Canb. When I'd heard nothing in 2 weeks, I emailed and asked where it was. Was told they were out of stock and stock would be back in 'middle of next week'.

Two weeks later and I'd still heard nothing, so I again emailed them (because I went back to their site and it showed as in-stock again). Never got a response. Then 3-5 days later it arrived. It's pretty poor quality, but I did buy the cheaper option. Have placed an order for a different case with a different company.

Won't be using again. Pity I didn't check here first, seem to have all rubbish reviews!

Sells poor/defective products with a misleading website

lucylu

lucylu

faulty product, no refund, terrible company

surface pro charger failed after 4 months. g4g made absolute promise to refund once faulty charger returned. No refund, complete silence since faulty charger returned.
Unscrupulous bahviour, appalling customer service.

Misleading advertising and will not refund when item returned.

Extremely dodgy and very poor customer service. I purchased a screen protector for a Nokia from them, and it didn't fit the screen properly leaving a large, and uneven, margin around the edges. I contacted them and returned the item unused and they now refuse to provide a refund. Judging from other reviews many people have had a similar problem.

I now have to make a claim through PayPal in order to try to get a refund. Will also be making a complaint to Consumer Affairs.

Sheila

SheilaSydney

WARNING You would have to be a real Geek to purchase from these Geeks

Sam MustafaSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Based on my experience, this is not a company one wants to deal with. My worst online purchase experience to date. Bought two items, both complete duds. If that's not bad enough, I emailed their customer service a week ago. Haven't had any response at all.

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro TP screen protector does not fit the screen. Leaves a big margin on all sides. It also has horizontal lines across it. Wireless charger looks used with marks and chips on it.

I have photos of both products to share with the worst customer service team if they would like to view.

Sam Mustafa

Thanks for looking into this. I am happy with the charger, not so much with the screen protector. As discussed, this issue could have been dealt with much better had someone responded to my message in the first instance.

Kirk b

Kirk b

Apple Watch cover

I loved getting these covers they go onto my Apple Watch so easily. It was such a great deal getting two of the screen protectors in case one of them breaks.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Hi Kirk, thanks for the kind words and your recent purchase. Enjoy the new Apple Watch covers!! :)

Regards,
G4G Team

product as described

product was as described but not what i needed.will keep item as may be usefull later.will order alternative adapter soon

Ricky Lee

Ricky Lee

Good Product Range. Terrible Customer Service.

I have ordered from this business a few times in the past and the products always arrive as I ordered, though not always on time.

So I never had to deal with their staff until now.

I checked that they had stock. Placed an order. Chose the express delivery option. They took my money, but no email at any time to say they are out of stock. When I called, the guy I spoke to was both rude and self-righteous - he kept interrupting me (even as rude as to say to me that I was interrupting his interruption), and had no interest in anything other than wanting to prove me silly for ordering from them when I wanted something urgently.

By all means order from them if you are sure that you will never have any need to contact customer service.

Adrian

AdrianAdelaide

Positive experience

I bought a leather wallet / case for a Sony mobile. It arrived in good condition, earlier than expected. Fits the phone well. All good so far.

Lee

LeeMelbourne

Deceptive practises

My poor young daughter bought an expensive screen saver bought for the phone model as detailed on their site - it did not fit and will not do the job. They refused to refund stating it says in fine print "halo effect" Which is their dodgy way of saying does not cover width of screen . Expensive lesson for a student. Not to be trusted with marketing ethics like this. Note - she did not get the model wrong - it was the one their site said she should get. We are taking it to consumer affairs. These companies get away with this deceptive games and its wrong

Always great service

I have purchased a few times from you guys. Always very quick to send out my orders, always been great products.

Michelle K

Michelle KCanberra

Disappointing product and service

Jay

Jay

Exactly what I ordered and needed!

Fantastic website, great service, delivery was fast and the package was wrapped to ensure no breakage.
I will use this site again.

Will B

Will BSydney

Oppo R11 Phone case

I ordered online and it was very easy to navigate around the website. Was very quick and easy and package arrived 2 days after I ordered. That was extremely quick considering I had the economy delivery option. I am very satisfied with the product I received.

Ruth E

Ruth ESYDNEY

Very poor product and service

Ordered phone charger, noting it was selling at full price but I was in need. It does not work, I have been in contact multiple times over several weeks. Very slow to respond. Don’t expect I will get money back. Very Disappointing. Would not recommend as could not trust with product or service.

roosty

roostybrisbane

Crap

Covers phone perfect and that's all it does. Volume and power buttons do not respond to touch. Useless!!! No more geek gadgets for me!!!

Dannielle

DannielleCoonabarabran

I wish I could put no stars !! Terrible quality!!

Brought two tempered glass protectors one for myself and one for my partner both broke after not even a week one from falling on thick carpet not even 30cms to the ground with a phone case that covers the front! The other hasnt even fallen !! We both thought it was unusual but left it then today my partners phone actually cracked and the screen "proctector" shattered! Spoke to the owner of the company over the phone and he repeatedly told me this is just something that happens and he can't do anything about it. Very very unprofessional for a business owner you'd think he'd would care for his customers.

Kath

Kath

Order was wrong - but fixed immediately with no fuss

I purchased a small part for a car phone holder on Gadgets4Geeks. It arrived quickly, but was the wrong part. A couple of emails back and forth and a few days later, the correct part arrived - in fact, they sent me 2, just in case. They were really easy to deal with and responded to emails very quickly. I'd not hesitate to use these guys again.