Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (25)

kungfumike

kungfumike

Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount

Sick of buying cheap "overseas" crap so I thought I'd try one of these. Works perfectly, charges the phone even as I use GPS and phone at the same time. Looks smart too, not bulky like a lot of others. Delivery was 2 days, only because I ordered late on day 1. Called to check on something else and was answered first time, no message, no being put on hold or transferred and was treated with courtesy and politeness. So happy with their service that I just ordered one for the wifes car.

Tim

Tim

Unpleasant

Unhelpful and condescending on the phone and not much better at the counter. Had to use them as I couldn't get the item elsewhere. For an eBay reseller they have a pretty high opinion of themselves.

nessy

nessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick easy and simple

pricing was competitive shipping was ok bit pricey and product does its job instructions easy to understand
shipping was 48 from order

W F

W FBrisbane

Inaccurate and misleading information on companies website regarding the devices description

Chris Mc

Chris McMelbourne

Quick shipping

I recently purchased a case for a Moto X Force phone and found the shipping was free. I chose to not pay extra to receive the case asap as I still have the original case from two years ago. The parcel arrived two days before it was expected, so I thought I'd do the right thing and commend them for their prompt processing, free shipping and excellent packaging!

Mac the Knife

Mac the KnifePerth

The worst Customer Service experience EVER!

Joey R

Joey RBrisbane

Great service and communication

A pleasure doing business with this company, they were fast, thorough and when i had a problem they didn't hesitate to remedy the situation. can't recommend highly enough

Awesome service

Received my Nokia 5 case and am absolutely happy with it. The selection to choose from and very comparable prices are great. The whole process from the order to delivery was quick and professional with regular updates on order progress. Can highly recommend this company and will definitely be ordering again from them

Yan S

Yan SSydney

Heaps of products and support in Sydney. Not a dropshipper.

Super quick delivery, dispatch and support. Ordered on Wednesday, got it friday with Regular post option. Was stoked. Products were good quality and as described.
I had a question on setting up the charger, and Simon was more than helpful in explaining how to set it up.
I've used them before and I'll use them again. A little more expensive than butlying overseas, but definitely worth it for speed of delivery and local support

Philip101

Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service - don't bother trying to return anything

Bought a screen protector that didn't adhere properly to my phone and was therefore useless. Contacted GFG and was told to send photos. Then the run around began. Photos not received. Photos resent. Photos not clear enough. Send more photos. Finally I was asked to return the item. Item returned. Many emails later, informed item not received. After almost 2 months of trying to get a refund for a $20 item, and making no headway, I gave up and told them not to worry about it. Terrible product, abysmal customer service. Do not buy from this store. Read the other reviews.

Mr

Great over the counter service when I went to the store today to buy a case for a Motorola Moto C. Simon made sure it was a correct fit by installing the phone in the case.
Gadgets4Geeks were the cheapest option for this slightly difficult to obtain case.
No waiting to be served.
Lots of interesting items on display.

Dodgy products

I paid $19 for dodgy ripoff products that were worth about $2. They were supposed to be Christmas presents, but there’s no way I can give these as presents, how embarrassing. Do not waste your money with this company.

Alex

AlexSydney

Wrong Product! No refund or exchange!

I bought a Clans tempered glass screen protector from these guys for my OnePlus 3T, but the protector is not designed for this model at all. The width is 2 millimetres short on each side. Even the package says 1+3 which I assume it means that the product has been designed for OnePlus 1 and 3 models, but definitely not for 3T which has a bigger screen!

I contacted them several times, exchanged nine emails back and forth, sent them some photos of the protector clearly showing that it does not cover the screen, but the guy had never admitted that they sent me the wrong product! If I were you I would avoid doing business with such a business which fights to death to keep $15!!

JSE

JSEKambah

Dishonest

Cazzydonut

CazzydonutAdelaide

Awful customer service and no accountability. Buyer BEWARE!

Godsclaws

GodsclawsBrisbane

Awful products and crap customer service.

I bought a case and tpu screen protectors from these guys. The screen protectors were advertised as curved so as to fit my new Sony xperia xz. THEY ARE NOT! I emailed them back and forth about this and his final response was to 'blow dry the edges of my phone so they stick down'
No, I shouldn't have to do that when you've been false advertising the product as curved. The case I bought is flimsy and awful. I wish I'd read the reviews from everyone else before buying from these liars. Never again!

Liam

LiamAdelaide

Perfect 5☆

Great product
Would buy again from here
Fast delivery
Would highly recommend buying from here.
Arrived in 3 days and fast.

Wouldn't Bother Again

Such a disappointment! Will never order from this store again!

I paid $17.45 for 2 screen protecters. Such a waste of money. The product is described as having full coverage and the four corners of the screen are not covered. On top of that the instructions on the package don't match the product. Extremely disappointed!

Mel

Mel

My Moto G4 leather case is fantastic, I can't live without it. Great fit and support for my new phon

Order was easy to do and submit.
Great tracking and service
Excellent follow up
Received it the next day, brilliant.