Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (9)

Shredder S.

Shredder S.Sydney, NSW

Rudest service in a decade

Most unpleasant retail experience in a very long time. Staff angered easily and was verbally aggressive. Very unreasonable in trying to establish if new product was faulty. Will not do business with them again.
Product seems ok

Neutralise

NeutraliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Given wrong product

Terrible customer service
Went in store to purchase something and was given the wrong product and when I told them about it they wanted to charge a postage fee to send me the right product.

I dealt directly with the owner. Do yourself a favour and purchase from ebay.... Same products but cheaper

Store LocationGladesville
Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Worst Experience - Even threatened me!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchaseduniversal window suction cup car mount holder for ipad/Tablet

Wrong description

Wrong description. It will not fit in mi
Mix 3 5g. Eventually i had to send back the product and i had to pay the postage. Poor customer service. Not recommend

Shah

You guyz recently amended.

Shah

And i rate 1 star because it was not my fault to order the wrong the case but still i had to pay the postage

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

AD S.

AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Rude beyond belief

Rodney

RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Product Purchased10/06/2020

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,
Simon

Alexander R.

Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Store LocationGadgets4geeks gladesville
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do not buy from this company!!!

Disgraceful!
Dissatisfied!
Horrified!
Absolute rip off! Bought a tempered glass screen protector each for mine and my husbands phones. Within a week of being put on exactly as instructions said my husbands randomly fell off yesterday and mine has already lifted off half my phone. $15 each and they are completely useless. Emailed [name removed] about it and was treated like an idiot and refused a refund. Absolutely disgraceful. I am contacting ACCC because I was ripped off and sent a product that does not do what it was advertised to do.

Product PurchasedTempered glass screen protector

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Dusty

DustyPerth, WA

5m Wireless Endoscope WiFi Camera

All went well until I received the camera. Upon opening packet I found the plastic end cover had fallen out. I notified them the item was faulty & returned it. Australia Post confirmed they had received it on 6th August. Hearing nothing I phoned them & was told camera had been returned to manufacturer. A month later I am still waiting & have heard nothing.

Rory

RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Substituted the wrong product to make sale.

I ordered a Nokia 7.1 phone case .they sent me a Nokia "plus"case ( wrong size) Thought it might be a mistake untill I learnt there run out of 7.1 Rang them of course. They Said I had made the Mistake. ( I know what I ordered it was not a mistake) And more stock of the correct case will not be in stock for two weeks. So my only option was to spend my own money to return the item. Good money after Bad ? I think so.

PriscillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service!!!! Crap Product!!!

Product Purchasedsamsung s9 screen protect
Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

Bad products and terrible customer service. Wasted my money

Bought a gel cover and a tempered glass screen protector for my Huawei mate 10 pro. The product description was wrong as they are not compatible with each other. The screen protector interferes with my typing. I contacted their customer service and they basically just told me to reinstall the screen protector. I've sent them pictures, as requested, I suggested that I'll send it back and pay the differencefor a suitable one but they are unhelpful and unresponsive. Terrible service and products. Avoid this company!