Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Darrylwr

DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

farawenjones

farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Thanks Angie. :)

deb06

deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Thanks deb06. :)

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

Tan N

Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

product as described

product was as described but not what i needed.will keep item as may be usefull later.will order alternative adapter soon

Adrian

AdrianAdelaide

Positive experience

I bought a leather wallet / case for a Sony mobile. It arrived in good condition, earlier than expected. Fits the phone well. All good so far.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Kath

Kath

Order was wrong - but fixed immediately with no fuss

I purchased a small part for a car phone holder on Gadgets4Geeks. It arrived quickly, but was the wrong part. A couple of emails back and forth and a few days later, the correct part arrived - in fact, they sent me 2, just in case. They were really easy to deal with and responded to emails very quickly. I'd not hesitate to use these guys again.

nessy

nessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick easy and simple

pricing was competitive shipping was ok bit pricey and product does its job instructions easy to understand
shipping was 48 from order