Gadgets4Geeks

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (15)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Terrible faults in iPhone charges and terrible correspondence

Purchased 5 iPhone /iPad charger inly 2 Work And barely meant y to o be lightning fast .. iPad on charger all day and still not 100%. Kmart charged $7 quicker and more reliable. AVOID

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shredder S.

Shredder S.Sydney, NSW

Rudest service in a decade

Most unpleasant retail experience in a very long time. Staff angered easily and was verbally aggressive. Very unreasonable in trying to establish if new product was faulty. Will not do business with them again.
Product seems ok

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Rodney

RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Product Purchased10/06/2020

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,
Simon

Darrylwr

DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

farawenjones

farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Store LocationGadgets4geeks gladesville
Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Thanks Angie. :)

deb06

deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Thanks deb06. :)

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Rory

RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.

Jomno69South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Purchased an Ipad Dash mount cradle. Didn't even look like sticking to the dash.
Rang these guys up for advise, basically not our problem...OK, I'll get a refund.."Can't give a full refund if you've used it"...WTH? I need to open the packet to try it.....This item is clearly not suitable for my purpose and differs from the advertisement on the web page as it makes no mention of having to use a stick on disk...I drive over 20 different trucks..Are you going to supply 20 discs for me...plus the owner of the trucks would not be happy about that. I did alot of research before purchasing, but was mislead by the claims on the website as to the suitability.
Should have checked this site first, Pathetic response from these guys.

Tan N

Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

Justin

JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Pretty bad service

Ordered a case for my LG v30+ that was showing as in-stock (I would not have ordered it if it was out of stock). Was told shipping would be 3-5 business days from Syd-Canb. When I'd heard nothing in 2 weeks, I emailed and asked where it was. Was told they were out of stock and stock would be back in 'middle of next week'.

Two weeks later and I'd still heard nothing, so I again emailed them (because I went back to their site and it showed as in-stock again). Never got a response. Then 3-5 days later it arrived. It's pretty poor quality, but I did buy the cheaper option. Have placed an order for a different case with a different company.

Won't be using again. Pity I didn't check here first, seem to have all rubbish reviews!