Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (35)

Shredder S.
Shredder S.Sydney, NSW

Rudest service in a decade

Most unpleasant retail experience in a very long time. Staff angered easily and was verbally aggressive. Very unreasonable in trying to establish if new product was faulty. Will not do business with them again.
Product seems ok

Neutralise
NeutraliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Given wrong product

Terrible customer service
Went in store to purchase something and was given the wrong product and when I told them about it they wanted to charge a postage fee to send me the right product.

I dealt directly with the owner. Do yourself a favour and purchase from ebay.... Same products but cheaper

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Shirley H.
Shirley H.Sydney, NSW

New cover

Broke my iphone cover, so easy to find it online. Got it the next day, so happy. The cover was exactly what I wanted.

Stefan M.
Stefan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and very speedy service

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Worst Experience - Even threatened me!

Wrong description

Wrong description. It will not fit in mi
Mix 3 5g. Eventually i had to send back the product and i had to pay the postage. Poor customer service. Not recommend

Shah

You guyz recently amended.

Shah

And i rate 1 star because it was not my fault to order the wrong the case but still i had to pay the postage

Quality and supportive

I wasn't sure which audio cord I needed and Simon went above and beyond to help me out with the right cord and refunded my the difference between the cord I had already ordered. I had a cheaper quality cord (bought from another store) that was distorting sound (it was the right cord just bad quality). The cord from gadgets 4 geeks got delivered today (tracking and all associated delivery information was excellent) and it works perfectly!!!!! Thankyou!!

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

Vic Alpen
Vic AlpenAU

perfect all the way nothing more to say

ordered what i wanted and paid for the express option. was exactly what i wanted.rang the shop and had a chat with them great staff .packaging was great.next time your after a case try these guys A plus plus plus

AD S.
AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Rude beyond belief

Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,