Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 3 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (35)

C. smith
C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor
Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

Darrylwr
DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

Alexander R.
Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
farawenjones
farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Mary93
Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Thanks Angie. :)

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not buy from this company!!!

Disgraceful!
Dissatisfied!
Horrified!
Absolute rip off! Bought a tempered glass screen protector each for mine and my husbands phones. Within a week of being put on exactly as instructions said my husbands randomly fell off yesterday and mine has already lifted off half my phone. $15 each and they are completely useless. Emailed [name removed] about it and was treated like an idiot and refused a refund. Absolutely disgraceful. I am contacting ACCC because I was ripped off and sent a product that does not do what it was advertised to do.

deb06
deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Thanks deb06. :)

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Dusty
DustyPerth, WA

5m Wireless Endoscope WiFi Camera

All went well until I received the camera. Upon opening packet I found the plastic end cover had fallen out. I notified them the item was faulty & returned it. Australia Post confirmed they had received it on 6th August. Hearing nothing I phoned them & was told camera had been returned to manufacturer. A month later I am still waiting & have heard nothing.

MelJ
MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!