Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 4 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (35)

Rory
RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Substituted the wrong product to make sale.

I ordered a Nokia 7.1 phone case .they sent me a Nokia "plus"case ( wrong size) Thought it might be a mistake untill I learnt there run out of 7.1 Rang them of course. They Said I had made the Mistake. ( I know what I ordered it was not a mistake) And more stock of the correct case will not be in stock for two weeks. So my only option was to spend my own money to return the item. Good money after Bad ? I think so.

PriscillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service!!!! Crap Product!!!

Raymond
RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Enne
Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Chris
ChrisWimmera, VIC

Bad products and terrible customer service. Wasted my money

Bought a gel cover and a tempered glass screen protector for my Huawei mate 10 pro. The product description was wrong as they are not compatible with each other. The screen protector interferes with my typing. I contacted their customer service and they basically just told me to reinstall the screen protector. I've sent them pictures, as requested, I suggested that I'll send it back and pay the differencefor a suitable one but they are unhelpful and unresponsive. Terrible service and products. Avoid this company!

Jomno69South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Purchased an Ipad Dash mount cradle. Didn't even look like sticking to the dash.
Rang these guys up for advise, basically not our problem...OK, I'll get a refund.."Can't give a full refund if you've used it"...WTH? I need to open the packet to try it.....This item is clearly not suitable for my purpose and differs from the advertisement on the web page as it makes no mention of having to use a stick on disk...I drive over 20 different trucks..Are you going to supply 20 discs for me...plus the owner of the trucks would not be happy about that. I did alot of research before purchasing, but was mislead by the claims on the website as to the suitability.
Should have checked this site first, Pathetic response from these guys.

Tan N
Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

Justin
JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Pretty bad service

Ordered a case for my LG v30+ that was showing as in-stock (I would not have ordered it if it was out of stock). Was told shipping would be 3-5 business days from Syd-Canb. When I'd heard nothing in 2 weeks, I emailed and asked where it was. Was told they were out of stock and stock would be back in 'middle of next week'.

Two weeks later and I'd still heard nothing, so I again emailed them (because I went back to their site and it showed as in-stock again). Never got a response. Then 3-5 days later it arrived. It's pretty poor quality, but I did buy the cheaper option. Have placed an order for a different case with a different company.

Won't be using again. Pity I didn't check here first, seem to have all rubbish reviews!

lucylu
lucylu

faulty product, no refund, terrible company

surface pro charger failed after 4 months. g4g made absolute promise to refund once faulty charger returned. No refund, complete silence since faulty charger returned.
Unscrupulous bahviour, appalling customer service.

Misleading advertising and will not refund when item returned.

Extremely dodgy and very poor customer service. I purchased a screen protector for a Nokia from them, and it didn't fit the screen properly leaving a large, and uneven, margin around the edges. I contacted them and returned the item unused and they now refuse to provide a refund. Judging from other reviews many people have had a similar problem.

I now have to make a claim through PayPal in order to try to get a refund. Will also be making a complaint to Consumer Affairs.

Sheila
SheilaSydney

WARNING You would have to be a real Geek to purchase from these Geeks

Sam MustafaSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Based on my experience, this is not a company one wants to deal with. My worst online purchase experience to date. Bought two items, both complete duds. If that's not bad enough, I emailed their customer service a week ago. Haven't had any response at all.

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro TP screen protector does not fit the screen. Leaves a big margin on all sides. It also has horizontal lines across it. Wireless charger looks used with marks and chips on it.

I have photos of both products to share with the worst customer service team if they would like to view.

Sam Mustafa

Thanks for looking into this. I am happy with the charger, not so much with the screen protector. As discussed, this issue could have been dealt with much better had someone responded to my message in the first instance.

Kirk b
Kirk b

Apple Watch cover

I loved getting these covers they go onto my Apple Watch so easily. It was such a great deal getting two of the screen protectors in case one of them breaks.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Hi Kirk, thanks for the kind words and your recent purchase. Enjoy the new Apple Watch covers!! :)

Regards,