Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 5 of 7)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (35)

product as described

product was as described but not what i needed.will keep item as may be usefull later.will order alternative adapter soon

Ricky Lee
Ricky Lee

Good Product Range. Terrible Customer Service.

I have ordered from this business a few times in the past and the products always arrive as I ordered, though not always on time.

So I never had to deal with their staff until now.

I checked that they had stock. Placed an order. Chose the express delivery option. They took my money, but no email at any time to say they are out of stock. When I called, the guy I spoke to was both rude and self-righteous - he kept interrupting me (even as rude as to say to me that I was interrupting his interruption), and had no interest in anything other than wanting to prove me silly for ordering from them when I wanted something urgently.

By all means order from them if you are sure that you will never have any need to contact customer service.

Adrian
AdrianAdelaide

Positive experience

I bought a leather wallet / case for a Sony mobile. It arrived in good condition, earlier than expected. Fits the phone well. All good so far.

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Deceptive practises

My poor young daughter bought an expensive screen saver bought for the phone model as detailed on their site - it did not fit and will not do the job. They refused to refund stating it says in fine print "halo effect" Which is their dodgy way of saying does not cover width of screen . Expensive lesson for a student. Not to be trusted with marketing ethics like this. Note - she did not get the model wrong - it was the one their site said she should get. We are taking it to consumer affairs. These companies get away with this deceptive games and its wrong

Always great service

I have purchased a few times from you guys. Always very quick to send out my orders, always been great products.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michelle K
Michelle KCanberra

Disappointing product and service

Jay
Jay

Exactly what I ordered and needed!

Fantastic website, great service, delivery was fast and the package was wrapped to ensure no breakage.
I will use this site again.

Will B
Will BSydney

Oppo R11 Phone case

I ordered online and it was very easy to navigate around the website. Was very quick and easy and package arrived 2 days after I ordered. That was extremely quick considering I had the economy delivery option. I am very satisfied with the product I received.

Ruth E
Ruth ESYDNEY

Very poor product and service

Ordered phone charger, noting it was selling at full price but I was in need. It does not work, I have been in contact multiple times over several weeks. Very slow to respond. Don’t expect I will get money back. Very Disappointing. Would not recommend as could not trust with product or service.

roosty
roostybrisbane

Crap

Covers phone perfect and that's all it does. Volume and power buttons do not respond to touch. Useless!!! No more geek gadgets for me!!!

Dannielle
DannielleCoonabarabran

I wish I could put no stars !! Terrible quality!!

Brought two tempered glass protectors one for myself and one for my partner both broke after not even a week one from falling on thick carpet not even 30cms to the ground with a phone case that covers the front! The other hasnt even fallen !! We both thought it was unusual but left it then today my partners phone actually cracked and the screen "proctector" shattered! Spoke to the owner of the company over the phone and he repeatedly told me this is just something that happens and he can't do anything about it. Very very unprofessional for a business owner you'd think he'd would care for his customers.

Kath
Kath

Order was wrong - but fixed immediately with no fuss

I purchased a small part for a car phone holder on Gadgets4Geeks. It arrived quickly, but was the wrong part. A couple of emails back and forth and a few days later, the correct part arrived - in fact, they sent me 2, just in case. They were really easy to deal with and responded to emails very quickly. I'd not hesitate to use these guys again.

kungfumike
kungfumike

Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount

Sick of buying cheap "overseas" crap so I thought I'd try one of these. Works perfectly, charges the phone even as I use GPS and phone at the same time. Looks smart too, not bulky like a lot of others. Delivery was 2 days, only because I ordered late on day 1. Called to check on something else and was answered first time, no message, no being put on hold or transferred and was treated with courtesy and politeness. So happy with their service that I just ordered one for the wifes car.

Tim
Tim

Unpleasant

Unhelpful and condescending on the phone and not much better at the counter. Had to use them as I couldn't get the item elsewhere. For an eBay reseller they have a pretty high opinion of themselves.

nessy
nessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick easy and simple

pricing was competitive shipping was ok bit pricey and product does its job instructions easy to understand
shipping was 48 from order