Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)
Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

MelJ

MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Enne

Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Tan N

Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

Kirk b

Kirk b

Apple Watch cover

I loved getting these covers they go onto my Apple Watch so easily. It was such a great deal getting two of the screen protectors in case one of them breaks.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Hi Kirk, thanks for the kind words and your recent purchase. Enjoy the new Apple Watch covers!! :)

Regards,
G4G Team

product as described

product was as described but not what i needed.will keep item as may be usefull later.will order alternative adapter soon

Adrian

AdrianAdelaide

Positive experience

I bought a leather wallet / case for a Sony mobile. It arrived in good condition, earlier than expected. Fits the phone well. All good so far.

Always great service

I have purchased a few times from you guys. Always very quick to send out my orders, always been great products.

Jay

Jay

Exactly what I ordered and needed!

Fantastic website, great service, delivery was fast and the package was wrapped to ensure no breakage.
I will use this site again.

Will B

Will BSydney

Oppo R11 Phone case

I ordered online and it was very easy to navigate around the website. Was very quick and easy and package arrived 2 days after I ordered. That was extremely quick considering I had the economy delivery option. I am very satisfied with the product I received.

Kath

Kath

Order was wrong - but fixed immediately with no fuss

I purchased a small part for a car phone holder on Gadgets4Geeks. It arrived quickly, but was the wrong part. A couple of emails back and forth and a few days later, the correct part arrived - in fact, they sent me 2, just in case. They were really easy to deal with and responded to emails very quickly. I'd not hesitate to use these guys again.

kungfumike

kungfumike

Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount

Sick of buying cheap "overseas" crap so I thought I'd try one of these. Works perfectly, charges the phone even as I use GPS and phone at the same time. Looks smart too, not bulky like a lot of others. Delivery was 2 days, only because I ordered late on day 1. Called to check on something else and was answered first time, no message, no being put on hold or transferred and was treated with courtesy and politeness. So happy with their service that I just ordered one for the wifes car.

nessy

nessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick easy and simple

pricing was competitive shipping was ok bit pricey and product does its job instructions easy to understand
shipping was 48 from order

Chris Mc

Chris McMelbourne

Quick shipping

I recently purchased a case for a Moto X Force phone and found the shipping was free. I chose to not pay extra to receive the case asap as I still have the original case from two years ago. The parcel arrived two days before it was expected, so I thought I'd do the right thing and commend them for their prompt processing, free shipping and excellent packaging!

Joey R

Joey RBrisbane

Great service and communication

A pleasure doing business with this company, they were fast, thorough and when i had a problem they didn't hesitate to remedy the situation. can't recommend highly enough

Awesome service

Received my Nokia 5 case and am absolutely happy with it. The selection to choose from and very comparable prices are great. The whole process from the order to delivery was quick and professional with regular updates on order progress. Can highly recommend this company and will definitely be ordering again from them

Yan S

Yan SSydney

Heaps of products and support in Sydney. Not a dropshipper.

Super quick delivery, dispatch and support. Ordered on Wednesday, got it friday with Regular post option. Was stoked. Products were good quality and as described.
I had a question on setting up the charger, and Simon was more than helpful in explaining how to set it up.
I've used them before and I'll use them again. A little more expensive than butlying overseas, but definitely worth it for speed of delivery and local support

Mr

Great over the counter service when I went to the store today to buy a case for a Motorola Moto C. Simon made sure it was a correct fit by installing the phone in the case.
Gadgets4Geeks were the cheapest option for this slightly difficult to obtain case.
No waiting to be served.
Lots of interesting items on display.