Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (23)

C. smith
C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor
Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

farawenjones
farawenjones

Fast shipping but incorrect details on site

Ordered a screen protector and triple checking the measurements. When it arrived the dimensions completely wrong for my phone. Wrote a review that was not published, but they did use my manual measurements to update their listing.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mary93
Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Product PurchasedLG K9

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Store LocationGadgets4geeks gladesville
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Online Shopping Experience

MelJ
MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Rory
RoryWestern Australia

Screen Protector 10mm too narrow

Rubbish Chinese product. They claim its the narrow fit screen protector to fit inside bulky cases, but there is a 10mm difference, leaving a huge 5mm gap on either side.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Raymond
RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Enne
Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Jomno69South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Purchased an Ipad Dash mount cradle. Didn't even look like sticking to the dash.
Rang these guys up for advise, basically not our problem...OK, I'll get a refund.."Can't give a full refund if you've used it"...WTH? I need to open the packet to try it.....This item is clearly not suitable for my purpose and differs from the advertisement on the web page as it makes no mention of having to use a stick on disk...I drive over 20 different trucks..Are you going to supply 20 discs for me...plus the owner of the trucks would not be happy about that. I did alot of research before purchasing, but was mislead by the claims on the website as to the suitability.
Should have checked this site first, Pathetic response from these guys.

Justin
JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Pretty bad service

Ordered a case for my LG v30+ that was showing as in-stock (I would not have ordered it if it was out of stock). Was told shipping would be 3-5 business days from Syd-Canb. When I'd heard nothing in 2 weeks, I emailed and asked where it was. Was told they were out of stock and stock would be back in 'middle of next week'.

Two weeks later and I'd still heard nothing, so I again emailed them (because I went back to their site and it showed as in-stock again). Never got a response. Then 3-5 days later it arrived. It's pretty poor quality, but I did buy the cheaper option. Have placed an order for a different case with a different company.

Won't be using again. Pity I didn't check here first, seem to have all rubbish reviews!