Gadgets4Geeks

Gadgets4Geeks (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)
Will B

Will BSydney

Oppo R11 Phone case

I ordered online and it was very easy to navigate around the website. Was very quick and easy and package arrived 2 days after I ordered. That was extremely quick considering I had the economy delivery option. I am very satisfied with the product I received.

kungfumike

kungfumike

Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount

Sick of buying cheap "overseas" crap so I thought I'd try one of these. Works perfectly, charges the phone even as I use GPS and phone at the same time. Looks smart too, not bulky like a lot of others. Delivery was 2 days, only because I ordered late on day 1. Called to check on something else and was answered first time, no message, no being put on hold or transferred and was treated with courtesy and politeness. So happy with their service that I just ordered one for the wifes car.

Chris Mc

Chris McMelbourne

Quick shipping

I recently purchased a case for a Moto X Force phone and found the shipping was free. I chose to not pay extra to receive the case asap as I still have the original case from two years ago. The parcel arrived two days before it was expected, so I thought I'd do the right thing and commend them for their prompt processing, free shipping and excellent packaging!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Joey R

Joey RBrisbane

Great service and communication

A pleasure doing business with this company, they were fast, thorough and when i had a problem they didn't hesitate to remedy the situation. can't recommend highly enough

Awesome service

Received my Nokia 5 case and am absolutely happy with it. The selection to choose from and very comparable prices are great. The whole process from the order to delivery was quick and professional with regular updates on order progress. Can highly recommend this company and will definitely be ordering again from them

Yan S

Yan SSydney

Heaps of products and support in Sydney. Not a dropshipper.

Super quick delivery, dispatch and support. Ordered on Wednesday, got it friday with Regular post option. Was stoked. Products were good quality and as described.
I had a question on setting up the charger, and Simon was more than helpful in explaining how to set it up.
I've used them before and I'll use them again. A little more expensive than butlying overseas, but definitely worth it for speed of delivery and local support

Mr

Great over the counter service when I went to the store today to buy a case for a Motorola Moto C. Simon made sure it was a correct fit by installing the phone in the case.
Gadgets4Geeks were the cheapest option for this slightly difficult to obtain case.
No waiting to be served.
Lots of interesting items on display.

Liam

LiamAdelaide

Perfect 5☆

Great product
Would buy again from here
Fast delivery
Would highly recommend buying from here.
Arrived in 3 days and fast.

Mel

Mel

My Moto G4 leather case is fantastic, I can't live without it. Great fit and support for my new phon

Order was easy to do and submit.
Great tracking and service
Excellent follow up
Received it the next day, brilliant.

Electronics & Computing Shops