Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (14)

TERRIBLE experience, AVOID at all costs! No customer service! Don't waste your money

• +2Thumbnail

Didnt recieve item

Ordered a screen protecter in November, it is now February and I have not recieved the item nor a refund. Apparently once the item leaves their store it is no longer their responability, that is unless I pay more money which is bull. Dont recommend bying anything online from them.

Shredder S.

Shredder S.Sydney, NSW

Rudest service in a decade

Most unpleasant retail experience in a very long time. Staff angered easily and was verbally aggressive. Very unreasonable in trying to establish if new product was faulty. Will not do business with them again.
Product seems ok

Neutralise

NeutraliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Given wrong product

Terrible customer service
Went in store to purchase something and was given the wrong product and when I told them about it they wanted to charge a postage fee to send me the right product.

I dealt directly with the owner. Do yourself a favour and purchase from ebay.... Same products but cheaper

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Worst Experience - Even threatened me!

Wrong description

Wrong description. It will not fit in mi
Mix 3 5g. Eventually i had to send back the product and i had to pay the postage. Poor customer service. Not recommend

Shah

You guyz recently amended.

Shah

And i rate 1 star because it was not my fault to order the wrong the case but still i had to pay the postage

Do not buy from this store Avoid at all costs.

I bought a screen protector from this dtore twice in a row. First one didn't work, second one didn't work either. [name removed] who provided me with the same interaction as you have read from the countless poor reviews here. If you item does not work, prepared to have nothing done about it and you will lose your money. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Yu Gen L.
Yu Gen L.

Just stop with your passive aggressive comments

Disgusting customer service

I ordered a usb converter for my new Macbook pro, it would always connect/disconnect & after about 2 weeks of having it it broke off - into my computer but managed to get it out. Emailed them for a replacement & they told me I have to send it back. Sent it back but it was lost in transit - the actual usb fell out of the envelope. They told me they could do nothing about it even through I sent them a photo of the broken product. So stupid considering it was a $14 product that they would get for about $4 cost price. 10/10 would not buy from them EVER AGAIn

Georgia

Why would I pay for a tracking number & transit cover when that will cost more than the item itself??
I sent photos of the item being broken, you’d think that would be enough to proceed

AD S.

AD S.Sydney, NSW

Really frustrating

Rude beyond belief

Rodney

RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was supplied a Faulty MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV AdapterCable pack for Mobile Phone/Tablet from Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

The MHL Micro USB part of the Cable does not make a secured connection. While charging it is constantly disconnecting/not-charging and connecting/charging. Thought it might have been the phone's port that was faulty. Bought another MDL Micro USB Cable from another supplier and determined that the Phones port was working fine. Hence I was sold an inferior product and wasted my money and time dealing with Gadgets4Geeks.com.au

Jeremy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast orders - Terrible product & service

Jeremy B.

Simon, maybe you need to do some research on USB-PD specification, Profile 5 is the only PD profile that allows 5A charging, and this also supports 10Gbps Data rates, which your advertised cables do not. Know your products before selling them.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

We do and we also have a support team that does. Thanks for the feedback Jeremy.

Regards,
Simon

Darrylwr

DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

Alexander R.

Alexander R.

Where is my phone holder?

My friend has not got the phone holder yet. Even though I sent an email to [name removed] on the 8th April 2020, I am still waiting for his response.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality product and ignored by company.

Lacking any customer service

Wanted to pick up a screen protector and walked out after waiting for 20mins (I actually timed it). Only one person was ahead of me getting served and the sales guy was happy to just chat while he applied a protective cover on his phone. After 20mins and still no acknowledgement from the sales guy, he proceeded to come by and show the customer how to use the phone...at this point I left. Even the customer was getting uncomfortable that someone was waiting and standing behind him while the sales guy was happy to debate world issues...Now I know how it feels to be invisible.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thanks Angie. :)

Do not buy from this company!!!

Disgraceful!
Dissatisfied!
Horrified!
Absolute rip off! Bought a tempered glass screen protector each for mine and my husbands phones. Within a week of being put on exactly as instructions said my husbands randomly fell off yesterday and mine has already lifted off half my phone. $15 each and they are completely useless. Emailed [name removed] about it and was treated like an idiot and refused a refund. Absolutely disgraceful. I am contacting ACCC because I was ripped off and sent a product that does not do what it was advertised to do.

deb06

deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo