Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)

Easy, fast, reasonable price.

Ordered a case and screen protector on Tuesday evening after hours. Arrived Thursday morning. Looks good and fits well. Happy.

No Thank You

No Thank YouSouthwest, VIC

Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Just received a screen protector for my Galaxy S20 FE . Impressed with the prompt service from Gadgets 4 Geeks . The Tempered Glass Protector is of the highest quality . With simple installation instructions. Great Service ....... Thank you .

My experience was positive. I received my item in a good time frame and it was of good quality.

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Sydney, NSW

New cover

Broke my iphone cover, so easy to find it online. Got it the next day, so happy. The cover was exactly what I wanted.

Stefan M.

Stefan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and very speedy service

Quality and supportive

I wasn't sure which audio cord I needed and Simon went above and beyond to help me out with the right cord and refunded my the difference between the cord I had already ordered. I had a cheaper quality cord (bought from another store) that was distorting sound (it was the right cord just bad quality). The cord from gadgets 4 geeks got delivered today (tracking and all associated delivery information was excellent) and it works perfectly!!!!! Thankyou!!

Vic Alpen

Vic AlpenAU

perfect all the way nothing more to say

ordered what i wanted and paid for the express option. was exactly what i wanted.rang the shop and had a chat with them great staff .packaging was great.next time your after a case try these guys A plus plus plus

C. smith

C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor

Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

Darrylwr

DarrylwrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed mobile case

I found the navigation of the website very simple and I can say that they have an extensive range of mobile cases, especially for my new mobile. I have just received my case and I am very impressed, considering the price paid. I would strongly recommend.

Mary93

Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick service and delivery

I find gadget for geeks website is good. The website is very Easy to navigate .and the service is quick delivery and good customer services .wide range of products available also

Thanks Angie. :)

deb06

deb06Wantirna

Happy with purchase

Purchased a tempered glass protector and a flexi carbon fibre tough case for my Moto G7 Plus. Perfect fit and as described. Not easy to find accessories for this phone. Thanks.

Thanks deb06. :)

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Issue sorted following tricky return shipping issue

Simon at gadgets For Geeks sorted my issue following a really constructive conversation around the best way to manage a tricky Australia Post issue. Never easy when a third party is involved but we got there in the end

MelJ

MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Enne

Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Tan N

Tan NSydney, NSW

Dual Layer Rugged Tough Case & Screen protector for Moto G6 Play

Kirk b

Kirk b

Apple Watch cover

I loved getting these covers they go onto my Apple Watch so easily. It was such a great deal getting two of the screen protectors in case one of them breaks.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Hi Kirk, thanks for the kind words and your recent purchase. Enjoy the new Apple Watch covers!! :)

Regards,