Gadgets4Geeks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
No Thank You

No Thank YouSouthwest, VIC

Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Just received a screen protector for my Galaxy S20 FE . Impressed with the prompt service from Gadgets 4 Geeks . The Tempered Glass Protector is of the highest quality . With simple installation instructions. Great Service ....... Thank you .

Product PurchasedTempered glass screen protector

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Sydney, NSW

New cover

Broke my iphone cover, so easy to find it online. Got it the next day, so happy. The cover was exactly what I wanted.

Product PurchasedApple IPhone 5 cover

Stefan M.

Stefan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and very speedy service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasederios (2-Pack) Full Coverage TPU Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+

Quality and supportive

I wasn't sure which audio cord I needed and Simon went above and beyond to help me out with the right cord and refunded my the difference between the cord I had already ordered. I had a cheaper quality cord (bought from another store) that was distorting sound (it was the right cord just bad quality). The cord from gadgets 4 geeks got delivered today (tracking and all associated delivery information was excellent) and it works perfectly!!!!! Thankyou!!

Vic Alpen

Vic AlpenAU

perfect all the way nothing more to say

ordered what i wanted and paid for the express option. was exactly what i wanted.rang the shop and had a chat with them great staff .packaging was great.next time your after a case try these guys A plus plus plus

Product Purchaseda lg g6 case

C. smith

C. smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily ordered & prompt delivery

After being unable to find what I needed locally I looked online and purchased my tablet case from Gadgets 4 Geeks and was delighted to receive within 5 working days.

Malcolm Pryor

Malcolm Pryor

Very good service and fast delivery

Site had some problems on Safari, but worked OK on Chrome (I'm a Mac user). Product came quickly and was what I ordered. Price was reasonable and I was happy.

Mary93

Mary93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What I wanted, delivered swiftly.

Many thanks for your prompt response to my order for a case for the mobile phone. Website easy to navigate, and order placed on Friday morning was delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Product PurchasedLG K9

MelJ

MelJ

Great Service and value

Second product I have ordered and both very easy and more important provided exactly the item I sought and expected.
Well packaged, easily ordered and delivered in nominated time , with in my case no delivery charge.
Very happy!!

Find out how Gadgets4Geeks compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very efficient and speedy service providing an excellent product

Navigation was simple, I was easily able to find the products that were specific to my 'phone. The product arrived within two days by normal post and the quality was highly satisfying

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Thanks Happy. You've made us Happy. :P

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Great product and prompt delivery.

Bought the mobile soft-shell protective cover. Product quality is as per stated and delivery is as per expected. Will definitely buy from here again when I upgrade my phone and recommend to my friends. Lots of other accessories as well

Enne

Enne

Great service. Great Goods.

Ordered Mobile phone suction holder for cars, Hard case cover for MacBook Air, Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector and Keyboard Cover Protector. Prompt delivery. Goods as described. Good value. Good packaging.

Kirk b

Kirk b

Apple Watch cover

I loved getting these covers they go onto my Apple Watch so easily. It was such a great deal getting two of the screen protectors in case one of them breaks.

Simon T.Gadgets4Geeks

Hi Kirk, thanks for the kind words and your recent purchase. Enjoy the new Apple Watch covers!! :)

Regards,
G4G Team

Always great service

I have purchased a few times from you guys. Always very quick to send out my orders, always been great products.

Jay

Jay

Exactly what I ordered and needed!

Fantastic website, great service, delivery was fast and the package was wrapped to ensure no breakage.
I will use this site again.

Will B

Will BSydney

Oppo R11 Phone case

I ordered online and it was very easy to navigate around the website. Was very quick and easy and package arrived 2 days after I ordered. That was extremely quick considering I had the economy delivery option. I am very satisfied with the product I received.

kungfumike

kungfumike

Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount

Sick of buying cheap "overseas" crap so I thought I'd try one of these. Works perfectly, charges the phone even as I use GPS and phone at the same time. Looks smart too, not bulky like a lot of others. Delivery was 2 days, only because I ordered late on day 1. Called to check on something else and was answered first time, no message, no being put on hold or transferred and was treated with courtesy and politeness. So happy with their service that I just ordered one for the wifes car.

Chris Mc

Chris McMelbourne

Quick shipping

I recently purchased a case for a Moto X Force phone and found the shipping was free. I chose to not pay extra to receive the case asap as I still have the original case from two years ago. The parcel arrived two days before it was expected, so I thought I'd do the right thing and commend them for their prompt processing, free shipping and excellent packaging!

Joey R

Joey RBrisbane

Great service and communication

A pleasure doing business with this company, they were fast, thorough and when i had a problem they didn't hesitate to remedy the situation. can't recommend highly enough

Awesome service

Received my Nokia 5 case and am absolutely happy with it. The selection to choose from and very comparable prices are great. The whole process from the order to delivery was quick and professional with regular updates on order progress. Can highly recommend this company and will definitely be ordering again from them