Gaggia MM Burr

caity2606VIC, 3144

Good

Beth Johnson Connell
    Beth Johnson Connellasked

How do you adjust the grind on this model? I have one and don't know where the adjustment is located. Thanks!

cpudney
    cpudney

You twist the plastic, cylindrical opening into which you pour beans. If you look closely you'll see that grind settings are embossed in the plastic body where the cylinder enters the grinder.

HTH!

Russ
    Russ

I have an Atomic and in order that the coffee was ground finely enough for that machine to froth the milk satisfactorily, I had to unscrew the bowl at the top (there is a screw in the centre at the bottom of the bowl) and turn that bowl a little tighter and replace the screw. This meant the coffee is ground very fine. If you try it, be sure you do not inhibit the grinding blade or you will burn out the machine. My experience is this has been working for me with no ill effects on the machine the whole time I have owned it. Hope this helps...

Thanks, this was very helpful!

Get an answer from our members and Gaggia representatives