Gaggia MM Burr

Gaggia MM Burr

See the Best Coffee Grinders / Roasters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gaggia

4.3
    caity2606
    caity2606VIC, 3144

Good

OK

I've had this grinder for about five years - it's a proper burr grinder, which can be adjusted to get the grind just right. I'm particularly happy with the quality of the grinds it produces. However, if you fill the hopper the outlet gets clogged and needs to be unclogged to finish the grind. You have to keep the outlet clean to prevent a blockage from building up. It's also difficult to keep the rest of the unit clean. I damaged the bin of my grinder so grinds escape from it when I'm grinding only adding to the mess (but that's my fault).

Great grinding but messy.
    Adjustment allows for perfect grinding
    Gets clogged, difficult to keep clean

Beth Johnson Connell
    Beth Johnson Connellasked

How do you adjust the grind on this model? I have one and don't know where the adjustment is located. Thanks!

cpudney

You twist the plastic, cylindrical opening into which you pour beans. If you look closely you'll see that grind settings are embossed in the plastic body where the cylinder enters the grinder.

HTH!

Russ
    Russ

Thanks, this was very helpful!

Get an answer from our members and Gaggia representatives