Gaggia MM Burr

Gaggia MM Burr

See the Best Coffee Grinders / Roasters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gaggia

4.3
MEL
MELSydney, NSW

It's true - I can't live without it

I have had mine for about 20 years and love it. It has always performed well but just now is not grinding. I emptied and can't see any beans stuck under the burrs. I thought maybe it was clogged but this shouldn't stop the grinding. Can anyone suggest what I can do. There is a screw to open part but I can't budge it --- help, please!! Marilyn

Purchased in September 1999.

Gaggia
Philips S.GaggiaSend a private message
RussHunter Region, NSW

Unbeatable

I have had my Gaggia MM Burr grinder for about 20 years and have used it every day. I had to adjust the grind to make it finer by screwing the adjustment past it's stop, but this had no impact on the machine. My Atomic stove-top requires a fine grind in order to froth sufficiently. It has never (!!!) failed me. The only time it clogged was when I overfilled the bowl with ground coffee (ie. never). I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to anyone else. It has worked out at about 11c per coffee.... Can't complain about that!

Gaggia
Philips S.GaggiaSend a private message

Hi Russ, thank you for your valuable feedback, we're glad to hear you are so pleased with our product. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Russ

Damn, my maths is rubbish, make that 1.1c per cup. Wish I could edit the review.....

caity2606
caity2606VIC, 3144

Good

Beth Johnson Connell
Beth Johnson Connellasked

How do you adjust the grind on this model? I have one and don't know where the adjustment is located. Thanks!

cpudney
cpudney

You twist the plastic, cylindrical opening into which you pour beans. If you look closely you'll see that grind settings are embossed in the plastic body where the cylinder enters the grinder.

HTH!

Russ

Thanks, this was very helpful!

Get an answer from our members and Gaggia representatives