GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash

GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Baby Skincare in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ski77

Ski77Gold Coast

Perfect for the whole family & pooch!

After some research on safe skin care products for my family, I came across this product and thought it would be ideal for my pooch with skin problems. I did not trust any of the pet shampoos in pet stores but I understood if it was gentle on a baby's skin, it would be gentle on my dog as well. I found this product did not irritate his skin and so this was the perfect product for him. For myself, I have been happy with the hair and body wash and did not find I needed a conditioner. It smells wonderful and my hair feels great.
Smells wonderful, gentle on skin, perfect for the whole family
Wished it came in a super size big bottle

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

OK but not great.

We tried this product, only to find it was not for us both of my girls did not take to this product.
It did not make their skin at all smooth or fresh.
I bought it once and havent bought it since.
It does have a nice gentle smell and it is a good price
Cheap, always on special and stocked
Doesnt work for our girls small container

sofstars_mum

sofstars_mumAU

Beautiful baby product!!

We have used this brand for our baby girl since birth and it is just gorgeous and gentle on her skin. It has a subtle, natural fragrance and contains organic ingredients, which is very important. We love it because it is environmentally friendly, a really good quality product and not too expensive.

sofsof

sofsof

If you have a history of eczema with your other kids or yourself then give this a go.
I have severe eczema breakouts on my hands and this hasn't irritated it at all so far.
You only need two or three drops in the bath and one drop on baby's head and he'll be smelling gorgeous!
And if you take baby in the bath with you then you'll be smelling pretty great too!
Nice smell, lathers up well, calming for bedtime bath, great for sensitive skin. Lasts a long time.
Great for adults too.
A bit expensive. But like I said, it'll last ages so it's worth it.

A fantastic product. My baby reacted with all the J&J products and I found after trial and error that this product was the only one that did not bring him out in an exzema rash.
Smells beautiful with no artificial fragrances or ingrediants. Contains only organic natural products. Great for sensitive skin
A bit more expensive than some other baby washes but worth every penny

craftymumma

craftymummaQLD, 4055

We swapped over to this wash after deciding to use organic products on our children. We were very pleased with Gaia and love the scent and texture of this during bath times. I would recommend this product to all parents who are concerned about using manmade chemicals on their baby's skin.
A beautiful smelly product that works effectively for both washing hair and body. It's organic too, which is becoming more of an issue for parents.
A wee bit dear, but it does last a long time. I think we are still using the same bottle we bought about 3 months ago and it's used for two children on a daily basis.

measle

measleAU

Only product I use to wash my baby

Beautiful scent, organic ingredients. This is a lovely calming body wash I use every night for my baby's bath. I use it on her hair and it's fine as a baby shampoo as well as body wash I think (she doesn't have much hair!) I use only one or two squirts for each bath. Have never had a bad reaction from this, though my baby does not have particularly sensitive skin. I'm not sure if all the ingredients are organic, but some is better than none!
Organic, ideal baby hair and body wash. Smells divine and great for the whole family. Only need a small amount.
A bit exy, but shop around (eg. discount chemists) and if you can get the pump bottle you'll save by buying in bulk.

twinkleviolet

twinklevioletAU

Was okay.

I tried a few brands on my newborn, and bought a trial 4-pack of Gaia, with wash/shampoo/lotion etc. While there are no real faults, and it does what it promises, there was nothing to make me buy it again.
It is natural and organic, and very mild. My baby's skin has reacted to other brands, and it was gentle enough for her.
The bottles were so hard, I struggled to use them with one hand. We usually shower our bub, and now she is starting to wriggle it was unnecessarily hard to get the wash out of the bottle. It may seem a small thing, but the last thing i want to do is drop my baby!

Clio83

Clio83

Bad

I bought this product thinking it was the best I could by, natural and sensitive.
My daughter reacts to this product and it really flares up her exzma so I wouldn't reccomend it for sensitive skin.
The smell.
It is harsh on my daughters skin.

lushalicious

lushalicious

Terrible

I wont buy this again. I must admit, I was sucked in by the packaging and the fact that its an Australian product. It just doesnt represent good value for money, and the fact that I cleaned my bub and then had to clean the bath too drove me mad.
it's natural
this product is way too expensive.It's very runny and therefore I tended to use more to get bubbles. It left a ring around my bath after one use. Grrrr

amyryals

amyryals

This product is excellent, I have used it on both my kids from birth. It's very natural on their skin and has never caused any irritation. The smells are beautiful and not too strong. I highly reccommend this product for any mum. I will be buying the starter kit for my sister when she has her first baby. Very happy with these products.
Gentle on baby's skin from their first bath.

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

I was given some samples of this bath wash and it smells so beautiful, I really do love it. I haven't checked out the price as yet as I have a stock up of Johnsons to use first, however once I have used all that I might consider swithing to this brand.
Gorgeous smell - very refreshing.
This product has a lot less chemicals than other washes and brands.
not sure where this is available to buy. might be harder to find as i have not seen it in the supermarkets I shop at. You might have to buy at the chemists?

skylark82

skylark82

The price might seem expensive but really 15$ spread over 5+ months is nothing and the benefit of using something without the harsh chemicals and additives of other brands makes it a worthwhile purchase.
It smells lovely and it is not overpowering like other brands, doesn't bother babies sensitive skin, it can be used as a bubble bath and shampoo. I also found the pump bottle last forever, we give bub a bath every day and we are still using the one bottle 5 months later. I love using it now too!!
It is expensive but you get what you pay for.

ellouise

ellouise

Will be using this product for a long time to come. My husband and I use it on ourselves as well as on bub.
I love the 500ml pump pack it is so convenient when your hands are busy holding baby. It has a great smell, a great feel, a little bit goes a long way and I'm happy with the price.
I honestly can't think of a con!

Katsry

Katsry

This product is lovely to use. After trying the free samples given to us by an online retailer, we were hooked on the smell alone! It doesn't contain sulphates or nasty chemicals which can aggravate delicate skin. We found it much cheaper in the large pump action container from Chemist Warehouse and think it's worth spending money on something that is good quality. We use it as a bath oil, skin wash and also a shampoo.
It smells gorgeous, is kind and gentle on newborns skin and great to use as an all in one product
Quite expensive

stuzjules

stuzjules

A lovely wash that makes baby smell nice and fresh, can also be used as a fun bubble bath and works well on baby's fine hair. Our son has had cradle cap twice and each time this wash has got rid of it after 2 washes. It is worth waiting until it is on sale to make it a bit cheaper (wollies often have it on special).
Very lovely smell and gentle on the skin (did not have any reactions from using it as a was on our newborn).
It is quite expensive but you only need a tiny amount per wash so the bottle does last a fairly long time.

greentiger

greentiger

Our bub has sensitive skin but she's absolutely fine with this baby wash. Sure, its a bit more expensive than other brands but really it makes hardly any difference considering how long a bottle lasts (we've got through 2 bottles in 8 months!). You don't need to use much.
Gentle on baby's skin. Smells nice.
More expensive than other brands.

amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

Our hospital recommended the Gaia products and it's easy to see why. They're nice, gentle products that are perfect for baby's sensitive skin. It smells lovely. I suffer from eczema myself and find it's a great body wash for adults as well as babies!
Gentle on baby's skin and doesn't sting their eyes. Smells lovely. Fairly easy to find in chemists and supermarkets. Good price

Jedi Mummy

Jedi Mummy

I love this product! I find my baby relaxes and goes to sleep easily after a bath now that I use this. I also use this as a body wash for myself as the scent is so relaxing. Will continue buying this product for the whole family.
Lovely scent, very moisturising, cleans well, doesn't sting my baby's eyes if it accidentally gets in them, calming and relaxing
The price

review82

review82

Good

A great prduct for baby,all natural,you dont need to use much of it so it goes a long way,smells great and dosnt dry out my sons skin .I use it everyday on my son and am very happy with it and will continue to use it .Would definetly recommend the only down side is that its a little more expensive then other brands but it is worth at as you are not getting all those other nasty chemicals .
No nasties in it.All natural
Pleasent smell
Works well
Dont need to use much of it,a little goes a long way
expensive