GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

maxsmumma
maxsmumma

Good

I just love this moisturiser! It smells great and it smoothes onto our baby's skin so easily. Another reviewer said a little goes a long way, and I completely agree. You only need a little bit. I love to use it as an after-bath massage cream because it's so smooth and it feels a bit nicer than oil. I switched to this after our baby's skin reacted to another organic moisturiser.
Lovely smell, super smooth on baby's skin, doesn't irritate or dry out skin, pretty easy to find, organic ingredients, Australian product.
The price (but I'm a cheapskate). Also a little fiddly to use when you have one hand on the baby.

mariposa2012
mariposa2012

A fantastic product and if you put a lot on you can massage baby with it as well. I am a fan if the Gaia baby range and have bought this product for friends as well.
Its a lovely smelling moisturiser and easy to find. It lasts a long time and baby loves it.
The cap can sometimes be sharp to open with one hand if you are holding baby on the table with the other.

rachels456
rachels456

I swtiched to this Moisturiser after finding that the products I was using were drying my baby's skins out. My baby's dry patches completely cleared up after only two applications of this moisturiser.
Organic ingredients
slightly more expensive than mainstream brands

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Good

I love this as a body lotion for bubs but found it a little too strong for facial use. It's a light moisturiser so not suitable for very dry skin but it's a great light lotion for the body after a bath...leaves baby (or mum!) smelling and feeling delicious and not at all greasy. I would buy it again but use something with less fragrance on babies face.
smell
moisturising effect
natural ingredients
a bit too strong for babies face in my opinion

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser compares to other Baby Skincare Products

memeng
memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

OK

It's quite gentle and non-drying for my sensitive skin, light smell. Even though it's a natural product, lavender can be a skin irritant (some people are allergic to it). I'm also concerned with the report that lavender is a possible "gender bender" (influencing the hormone levels in the body when absorbed through the skin, thus a male might develop female characteristics: breasts, etc.) I would happily use it on myself and other adults but I don't think it's good to use it on babies.
Moisturising.
Contains lavender. More expensive than other natural baby products that have similar ingredients.

theodorebunny
theodorebunny

I really liked this product and will now try the other products in the range. My friends have all raved about gaia and now I rave about it too. I also Like that it is natural and organic.
It was light and didn't leave a greasy feeling, my baby looked like a corn flake when she was born and after using this it made her skin nice and soft within a few days. It was also easy to buy, from either from my chemist or coles supermarket. And I loved the gentle lavender smell too.
Would have liked it to have a pump.