GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stung my baby

I bought the lavender scent for my baby to think it'll help with bedtime. After a bath, I used this product and my baby cried hysterically within seconds of applying this cream. Will never use it again. They really need to consider what is causing the stinging on babies.

Jayde
JaydeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left a horrible rash. Awful.

We used this product for the first time on our 5 week olds face, as it says it's safe to on the bottle, after his bath last night. He has woken up with a rash all over his face, one of his eye lids is so swollen he can hardly open it. Will definitely be warning my friends not to use this product. So upsetting

Terrible...Caused 5 month old baby to scream uncontrollably within seconds of putting it on

As I had run out of the usual products I use on the baby, I decided to use one of the Gaia baby moisturizer samples I got as part of my bounty bag. Tried it on baby for first time after a bath of water alone. 2 seconds after I applied it on her skin, she started to cry uncontrollably. Immediately rewashed the baby to remove this harsh cream and she was better. Will not be trying the other Gaia samples on the baby. In future will stick to qv baby bath oil and aveeno dermexa. I hope I have not damaged my baby's skin. Should have known better than to apply something with such a strong smell. Lesson learned, natural does not mean not harsh.

Terrible on sensitive skin.

I used this on my baby's face and she screamed. I tried it on my face and it stung! Not recommended. Especially if your baby is prone to eczema, this product will most likely make it worse. The fragrance is too strong. I will not be taking another risk on my baby and use any other Gaia product.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser compares to other Baby Skincare Products