GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

lwylie7
lwylie7VIC, 3941

Had to buy another to use on myself!

heytherek
heytherek

Good

Gaia has a nice range of products that you know are designed for babies with sensitive skin. I like the products for skincare and the moisturiser does the job it says. I wish that you could purchase this product in a larger tub as it will not last that long and ends up being a bit more expensive than other similar products. I like that it is an organic product and it does smell nice and is very easy to apply.
A nice organic product that smells nice and is easy to apply.
The price can work out a bit more expensive since you can't buy it in a bigger tub.

pennie
pennie

Good

my overall opinion of Gaia natural Moisturiser is not only is it natural which i love but it actually makes a huge difference to my little girls skin using the tiniest bit of moisturiser.
i used this product when my child was a new born and it was great, it made her skin so silky soft and also a great relaxing smell, you also dont have to apply much of the moistureiser to her skin as it spreads alot which is good as it lasts longer.
i didnt find anything with this product that i did not like at all.

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Good

A good moisturiser - seems to work well on our little one with no negative affects, moisurises well - doesn't aggrevate eczema. Rubs on well, not to thick of sticky, has a pleasant smell. Although it is a little pricey it does go a long way. It also does have a lot less synthetic ingredients than many other baby products on the market.
I like the naturalness of the Gaia range (although they do use harsh synthetic preservatives). The Gaia range of products look good, and this cream looks, smells and feels good.
the packaging it is really difficult to get the cream out of the bottle - this is really frustrating. I often tip it into my own softer pump bottle - makes for easier use and distribution. A little expensive.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser compares to other Baby Skincare Products

maxsmumma
maxsmumma

Good

I just love this moisturiser! It smells great and it smoothes onto our baby's skin so easily. Another reviewer said a little goes a long way, and I completely agree. You only need a little bit. I love to use it as an after-bath massage cream because it's so smooth and it feels a bit nicer than oil. I switched to this after our baby's skin reacted to another organic moisturiser.
Lovely smell, super smooth on baby's skin, doesn't irritate or dry out skin, pretty easy to find, organic ingredients, Australian product.
The price (but I'm a cheapskate). Also a little fiddly to use when you have one hand on the baby.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Good

I love this as a body lotion for bubs but found it a little too strong for facial use. It's a light moisturiser so not suitable for very dry skin but it's a great light lotion for the body after a bath...leaves baby (or mum!) smelling and feeling delicious and not at all greasy. I would buy it again but use something with less fragrance on babies face.
smell
moisturising effect
natural ingredients
a bit too strong for babies face in my opinion