GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

parker_joe
parker_joe

Good

jazzitallup
jazzitallup

I really love this product, it was definately gentle on sensitive skin and I even foudn it washed my hair well when I ran out of my regular shampoo! I try not to wash my son's hair too often, but I found with this shampoo even if he gets mucky everyd ay of the week and I need to wash his hair far more than usual it is still gentle yet effective.
gentle on skin, makes hair shiny, smells gorgeous, Australian Product, natural and organic ingredients, tear free (that's hard to find in organic!)
Not much :-) maybe just the price - but again a little goes a long way.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Good

I found this product great for babies and toddler with not a lot of hair but not too good for older children with longer thicker hair as it left it very hard to comb. However, it did leave it smelling wonderful and also looking very shiny.
The smell
Natural
Tangles

hssshshs
hssshshs

A great product for anyone with kids with sensitive skin, both of our children are prone to eczema and this has been the only product we have been able to use successfully!! Have actually started to use it myself and it is fanastic. Highly recommended
Fantastic for sensitive skin, definitely a no tear formula, bottle lasts a long time. Great also if anyone drains their grey water onto the garden as the pH doesn't affect our garden at all.
Some might say it is expensive (but as said before lasts a very long time. A pump pack would make it easier to use

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo compares to other Baby Skincare Products

therosiesmith
therosiesmith

Very Happy with Gaia Natural Baby Shampoo & also their Body wash. Great for my little girl with sensitive skin and safe to use on newborns. It is taking me ages to use up the bottle because I need to use so little. I wont be trying any other childrens shampoo now that I have found this. Nice to have found a childs shampoo which doesnt have unnecessary ingredience to add smell and colour. Great Product!
Natural, non fragranced, safe on sensitive newborn skin, doesn't sting eyes. I only need to use a small drop, so one bottle lasts ages.
Very happy with this product, nothing to complain about.

Canuck
CanuckPerth, WA

This is simply (in my opinion) the best baby shampoo I've come across. My son has sensitive skin and the Gaia range is non-irritating and tear free when it get in the eyes. Cannot fault this product one bit! And best of all is that you need to use only a tiny drop to clean bub's hair. This product will last you for ages. I am told that it has a shelf life of at least 4 years and I'm sure it will take me that long to use it up. Just fantastic!
Only need extremely small amount of product, very gentle, no tear formula
None that I can find.