GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jellygnite
JellygniteMELBOURNE

user unfriendly

Have tried this several times on both kids, found that though it smells nice it's far too thick, almost impossible to get a good even lather and rinse it all out. After having issues with cradle cap I switched to a different brand of shampoo and all of a sudden, no more problem!
smells nice
too thick! also expensive

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

OK

I found this whole range to be quite expensive for what it was. Although for those with sensitive skin or skin conditions the prices for products seem to just with how severe their reactions is (probably like many conditions/ illnesses). I foudn it didnt aggravate my sons extremely bad eczema but I found many other products that did just as good a job as this one with a much lower price.
smell, doesnt irritate sensitive skin
price