GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Perfect

I have used many expensive shampoo's over the years, unfortunately lately I had been suffering a very itchy scalp. I thought I try out my daughter's shampoo "Gaia". I must say it's the only shampoo that has helped calm down itchy scalp comparing to so many I tried in the process to treat the condition. Give it a go if you have the same problem.

pennie
pennie

Good

my overall opinion of Gaia Natural baby shampoo is that this product is great! not only is it natural the out come of using this is really good and a big difference from other products i have used, my childs hair came out soft, shiny and smelling great. This shampoo you only need to use a tiny bit for great results and it last ages which is what most mothers look at these days in a product for there child
i used this product when my baby was a new born and loved it! her hair came out so soft and shiny and also smelling great!! the no tears formuler was great as well
there isnt anything i can think of for why this product is bad

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

OK

I found this whole range to be quite expensive for what it was. Although for those with sensitive skin or skin conditions the prices for products seem to just with how severe their reactions is (probably like many conditions/ illnesses). I foudn it didnt aggravate my sons extremely bad eczema but I found many other products that did just as good a job as this one with a much lower price.
smell, doesnt irritate sensitive skin
price

parker_joe
parker_joe

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo compares to other Baby Skincare Products

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Good

I found this product great for babies and toddler with not a lot of hair but not too good for older children with longer thicker hair as it left it very hard to comb. However, it did leave it smelling wonderful and also looking very shiny.
The smell