GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Loving this shampoo

I use this shampoo for myself. I have extremely sensitive skin, also unable to use conditioner. Gaia baby shampoo is amazing. Skin is not reacting and it leaves my long hair clean, shiny and so soft. Loving it. Thank you

Purchased in April 2021.

Kat Max
Kat MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous, natural, sulphate free shampoo for my bub

At first, I wasn’t a fan. My daughter’s hair felt quite dry, until I discovered that there’s a transition period where the scalp has to adjust to not being stripped of oils from shampoos with sulphates. I’m glad I perservered - her hair is SO shiny and healthy, the most gorgeous highlights have appeared, I don’t have to wash it as frequently and a little bit goes a long way. Initially it took adjusting to the lack of strong synthetic fragrance, which I used to associate with ‘clean’, but now I can’t stand it!!! I can’t recommend this product highly enough - if it doesn’t work straight away just keep going for a few weeks until the scalp adjusts to what’s natural!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $13.95.

Tal
Tal

Unfortunately not ideal for my baby

Mumstheword
Mumstheword

Excellent product

I brought this when the leading brand made my little ones scalp dry out and then causes craddle cap. OMG its all natural, it really is tear free, lovely light fragrance (natural too), if your looking for a good product this is the one. I would really recommend this product to anyone who would listen. Put down the leading brand and give this a try you won't regret it.

I just wish the adult products were marketed and available like the baby products. They are there but you have to search for them even in sydney! And don't bother in the country they have barely heard of Gaia.

Arcanum
Arcanum

For grownups too....

I have very fine hair that frizzes using conditioning shampoos yet has dry ends. My hair was falling out. I was desperate. I used this product and after 2 washes my hair was silky, non frizzy, my scalp settled down and my hair fall decreased to normal levels. My hair is now balanced and normal! I use no other product now. Yes I did try other baby shampoos. This is the best. A little does go a long way so the price is worth it.

H .
H .Australia

Excellent product

I bought this for my baby when another 'leading brand' caused a lot of scalp dryness. The cradle cap improved nearly immediately after starting to use the Gaia shampoo. It's very gentle on the scalp and leaves hair very soft.
It's a bit more expensive than other brands but a little goes a long way. Well worth it!
Gentle and natural

mezec83
mezec83North Western Region, NSW

Smooth and silky

I have been using this shampoo on my kids for 2.5 years. I love it. It leaves their hair so soft and clean, with no tears... also helped control cradle cap when they were little bubs. You don't need to use much, a small 5c blob for shorter hair and I use about double for shoulder length hair on the 2yo... I could use less, but she likes to help. Highly recommended.
Goes a long way, hair so clean and pretty.
Nothing.... it's awesome.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
coatistango
coatistangoSydney

first and cant imagine changing to other brands

I bought this shampoo along with other Gaia brands in the starter kit. Im onto the first big bottle now! The small size from starter kit lasts me about 3 months+ and we use it pretty much every day. Keeps my baby's hair soft and smells lovely! A little goes a long way, I always use a pea size of it and it lathers well. Too much of it and it gets difficult to rinse.

For the price I pay I expect a pump though.
a little goes a long way so its worth the price. smells good and lathers well
no pump :(

sofstars_mum
sofstars_mumAU

Gorgeous baby shampoo!!

We have used this brand for our baby girl since birth and it is brilliant!! It has a subtle, natural fragrance and contains organic ingredients. It is so gentle and effective and you only need to use a tiny amount as this product really goes far. :) We love it because it is environmentally friendly, a really good quality product and not too expensive.

Jellygnite
JellygniteMELBOURNE

user unfriendly

Have tried this several times on both kids, found that though it smells nice it's far too thick, almost impossible to get a good even lather and rinse it all out. After having issues with cradle cap I switched to a different brand of shampoo and all of a sudden, no more problem!
smells nice
too thick! also expensive

MissTsmum
MissTsmumAU

Excellent Product. Natural!!

Best thing on the market, natural. It helped fix a problem Johnson and Johnson shampoo helped create. Never had craddle cap till I used the above product and only used it cause I had it given to me.

Thought I would use it because it smelt nice. Bad mistake!!

Gaia has helped get rid of it and I will never change products again.

Since have discovered leading health professionals say stay away from J&Js dries things out too much.

Love the smell and the way this product has no laurelsodium etc etc.And still suds up well.
Everything!! Natural, only need a small amount will last forever.

loulouz
loulouz

Great product!!

This shampoo is great for both NB and 3yr old. It lasts a long time as you only need the smallest amount.
My toddler has a sensitive scalp and had issues with some of the mainstream baby shampoos. Once i found this shampoo i haven't looked back. The other products in the same range are fantastic also.
A gental wash perfect for my new born and also my sensitive skinned toddler
Although it costs more compared to other products on the market - it lasts and lasts and lasts

craftymumma
craftymummaQLD, 4055

I will most certainly continue to use this shampoo on my children. I can not fault it, other than the price, but you get what you pay for! I would recommend this to everybody, and especially those parents and carers who are concerned enough to use organic products. Some organic products don't measure up, but Gaia sure does.
This is yet another beautiful Gaia product. It smells lovely and is gentle on my childrens' hair. They do not worry when it gets in their eyes either! I feel much better using an organic product too.
The price is high ($10 a bottle) but you will be surprised at how long this little bottle will last you!

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

I love this shampoo for the whold family! We have sensitive skin and I have been on the search for a hair product that is a cheaper option to the infomercial "Chaz Den's Wen" and this is what I have found works well for us all.
I love it. It doesn't take much to wash bub's hair. He is six months old and I have only used half of a small bottle. It is gentle and great for gentle skin. I have started using it on my hair as well and I love it. It is so much better than other shampoos I have used on my hair.
It is a bit expensive to buy but it lasts, so no cons that I can think of.

Jedi Mummy
Jedi Mummy

I love this product for my baby, and also for myself. A few weeks ago I was suffering from dandruff (very rare for me) so I decided to use this shampoo and it has completely cleared it up after two washes! Will definitely continue buying this for the whole family.
Best shampoo I have used on my baby - leaves his hair looking and smelling beautiful, and so so soft.
The price