Galaxy Perfume

Galaxy Perfume (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Galaxy Perfume? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Lio
LioSydney

Terrible service!!

They cancelled my order without notice me until I emailed them after 1 week. In theirs reply, there is nothing but only one sentence: "Order cancelled due to security of the credit card". Then I tried the other card and asked them if it works. the reply from them is still one sentence: "cancelled both orders due to security of the credit card.".
wat you cant say something else and tell me more detail bout what kind of security issue?! So i can fix it.
I am very sure my credit card is fine cause i use my credit card everyday.
My suggestion to new customer: Go to some US site, like "blooming way", "beauty encounter". They are cheaper(include shipping) and great service.

beas
beasSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Another Victim

Worst company I have had the misfortune to buy from. Ordered 30ml bottle of perfume, 30ml box arrived with 10ml bottle inside. Total rip off; do not use this company.

LUXE
LUXEMelbourne

Expensive Crap

After reading the reviews I am going for a refund from paypal I would rather go to Myers and buy my perfume.
I should have realised it was a shonky Asian supplier when I read wait 20 days for delivery.
If you are looking to buy fragrances go to a reputable department store, don't waste your time or money on Galaxy Perfumes

glidagida
glidagidaHunter Region, NSW

Galaxy Perfume STINKS

No option for no star

Ordered item on 1 Feb and it's still not arrived. Multiple complaints to the customer service team and they continue to hide from their apparent terms and conditions which state it's ok for a bottle of perfume to take 8 weeks to arrive!! Don't be fooled by cheaper prices, they may never arrive. Only purchased because they appeared to be in Australia, it's all fake!!

Levi27
Levi27Sydney

By far the worstt site ever !!!

Ordered Tom Ford Vietvier and so far it has not arrived. Have provided a tracking number that still doesnt show any scans. I have filed report with NAB as I suspect this company is a scam or at the very least selling fake products.

They have a 1888 number which is for USA customers.

Do your self a favour and spend the little bit extra from another site and not having to deal with this place.

Terrible Everything!

Save your time and money by simply not purchasing anything from this company.
Their customer service is appalling at best, delivery times out of this world, 30-45 days plus, that is if they have what you have ordered in stock, though they won't tell you its out of stock until after they've taken your money and then when they finally have the stock they sent a watered down version of the product.
Don't waste your time and money.

Absolutely Crap Customer Service And Long Delay In Receiving Goods

Ordered perfume on 30th November, still waiting for delivery, looks like I will not get the perfume before Christmas. Never ever use this company. Dodgy company!!!
Crap customer service, the phone never answers and asks you to leave a message they never respond to. Buyer be aware!

Terrible service

Service is terribly poor

novadjs
novadjsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible

Bad... very bad. I order from galaxy perfume 1 week out from my wife's birthday. I looked everywhere first for the best price. I choose Galaxy Perfume because I believed they where Australian. i.e. the ".com.au" in the web address. But this is only a cover site for US perfume emporium
1 week later it gets dispatched - Terrible terrible. My wife had no gift from me for her birthday
Then I found out it's coming from America. Not Australia like I thought it would because I thought this was an Australian website and company
3 weeks later I receive my order. 1 month since I ordered and 3 weeks late for my wife's birthday. I will not be ordering from Galaxy Perfume again.
And I advise you don't either

Denise Wilson
Denise Wilson

Another Victim

Purchased perfume mid July for a birthday present.
Yes it did finally arrive,after constantly emailing them.
Gift arrived early September.
Save yourself the trouble . Do not use this company
They are not good to deal with and when you contact them they keep moving the goal posts, by saying the product will be there in a few more weeks.
Nothing, terrible to deal with
Late delivery and bad communication

adilek
adilekMelbourne

Cartier Fragrance

Never use this company , Looks like they Australian Safe company but No ! I created account to be able to receive info and bonus points , once I left website I have been charged for fragrance I was looking , when try to contact them in their website , website redirected me to US perfume emporium .
Dodgy not honest .
Case with credit Card Fraud department
Never Use Thos Website
Doesn't exist in Australia (if anywhere)
Everything

Aleerak
AleerakSydney

Never use this company - unless you want to wait two months! Their customer service is appalling!

David  S
David SCohuna, Victoria

Poor and unreliable Customer Service

Ordered Beautiful Perfume for Christmas for my wife on Nov 9th. . On Nov 21st was notified that it had been dispatched on Nov 15th an should be here by 20 working days. Today, Dec 9th still no delivery, but noticed on my bank statement. that full amount was refunded on 28th Nov. I tried the Melbourne number on the web page but given an empty promise of a return call. Happily I have had time to reorder elsewhere.

Don't use if you want your products to arrive

Purchased some perfume for my wife as a Mother's Day present. Today is 10 June so have been waiting over 6 weeks and still nothing. First off it took 20 days just to dispatch the perfume. They give the impression they in Victoria when they are overseas. Also you get slugged with an overseas credit card charge. I will never use again.