Galaxy Perfume

Galaxy Perfume

Brand Manager for Galaxy Perfume? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
    Gibson
    GibsonPilbara, WA

A Rocky Ride Of Communication

Jackie
    Jackie

Mixed feelings

I have used this site three times so far. The first time items bought arrived in reasonable time and the price paid was very competitive. Second time took a little longer. However, the third time I bough an item as a gift it came 6 weeks after they said it would arrive. And only because I had to send them a Lost Parcel Claim Form to get the ball rolling. Use this site with caution. Items came from the US which was confusing as its suppose to be an Australian site.

Lynne
    Lynnesydney

Good service.

I have used Galaxy perfume a few times. I live in Australia, and know to allow around 6 weeks for shipping. The goods arrive when I expect them and are what I ordered. Will continue to use Galaxy, the shipping rate is good, and as long as you order in advance of when you need the product, yo will be satisfied.

Galaxy perfumes

I am aware that this online seller has had bad reviews, alarm bells started ringing when I did not receive email confirmation of my order. However when I emailed customer series this omission was dealt with very promptly. I ordered Givenchy III which is not easy to get hold of, the order arrived promptly.
    Prompt response to emails indentifying a problem which was then dealt with
    The telephone number given on the website was never answered

Beauty Product Retailers