Galaxy Perfume

Galaxy Perfume

Brand Manager for Galaxy Perfume? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
    Gibson
    GibsonPilbara, WA

A Rocky Ride Of Communication

Lynne
    Lynnesydney

Good service.

I have used Galaxy perfume a few times. I live in Australia, and know to allow around 6 weeks for shipping. The goods arrive when I expect them and are what I ordered. Will continue to use Galaxy, the shipping rate is good, and as long as you order in advance of when you need the product, yo will be satisfied.

Galaxy perfumes

I am aware that this online seller has had bad reviews, alarm bells started ringing when I did not receive email confirmation of my order. However when I emailed customer series this omission was dealt with very promptly. I ordered Givenchy III which is not easy to get hold of, the order arrived promptly.
    Prompt response to emails indentifying a problem which was then dealt with
    The telephone number given on the website was never answered