Galaxy Perfume

Galaxy Perfume

Brand Manager for Galaxy Perfume? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5

Casper
CasperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect customer service, fast delivery

Just purchased a bottle of fragrance from them despite all the bad reviews. Very glad I did it.

First of all, communication was perfect, they replied every email and answered every question, a huge thumbs up for Christina, who helped me every time.

Secondly, although it is not Aussie stock, which looks a little bit of dodgy, cuz it is a .au website, the delivery was super fast. Took only 6 days from US to AU and they also took care of the tax.

Thirdly, the perfume is definitely legit.

Here are some pics as proof. very trustworthy website with good price.

Very Happy. Australia

I had read so many negative reviews about this company and was a bit reluctant but I went ahead and placed an order. The information they sent me in an email was all correct. I couldn't be more happy with the perfume. It was perfect. Even arrived within the time frame they gave me. All good

Happy with the service from this Company in California.

Maureen Scanlon
Maureen ScanlonMount Gambier

Havent got it yet.

have not got the order yet but looking forward to receiving it in time for Christmas. Thanks for the collection.

Review collected in partnership with Galaxy Perfume

A Rocky Ride Of Communication

Lynne
Lynnesydney

Good service.

I have used Galaxy perfume a few times. I live in Australia, and know to allow around 6 weeks for shipping. The goods arrive when I expect them and are what I ordered. Will continue to use Galaxy, the shipping rate is good, and as long as you order in advance of when you need the product, yo will be satisfied.

Galaxy perfumes

I am aware that this online seller has had bad reviews, alarm bells started ringing when I did not receive email confirmation of my order. However when I emailed customer series this omission was dealt with very promptly. I ordered Givenchy III which is not easy to get hold of, the order arrived promptly.
Prompt response to emails indentifying a problem which was then dealt with
The telephone number given on the website was never answered