2.7

33% · 12 · 67%

Kayla
Kayla

Review on SNS not the salon

Everyone always go on about how well SNS is and how much healthier it is but every time I get SNS my nail lifts from underneath and then the SNS starts to chip away. It doesn’t even last for a full 2 weeks, 9 days max. I’m honestly really disappointed in the product itself, I have tried so many different places and the outcome is all the same. And I’m aware water can lift a nail but I’m my hands never soak in water long enough to lift. (This review has no relation to the salon just a product review)
Stephanie
Stephanie

Just fabulous

The salon was very clean, well priced and lovely the ladies. Great manicure and spa pedicure.. Cold bottled water during service wonderful touch, 10 out of 10 highly recommended salon
Marchelle
MarchelleMelbourne7 posts

Lash extension disaster

Through Croupon I purchased eyelash extensions valued at $180.

I experienced a lot of discomfort when lashes were being placed and then a reaction from the lashes and glue.

That evening I found a salon that was open and they removed the lashes due to pain.

The technician who removed the lashes said the issue was poor quality product ( Lashes) and excessive glue.

I contacted the Galaxy nails and they have refused to except responsibility with such poor customer service.

Don’t go to this business